Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 21:40

STRAYA

gr1ves

if you hear some say straya you can be sure that he is either a Bogan or an ALF/cricket freak

Not entirely true, maybe originally but now everyone does it. I'm a law student in university and I say it when I'm messing around with my mates xD

if you hear some say straya you can be sure that he is either a Bogan or an ALF/cricket freak

Incorrect. I say Straya all the time, just because it's another slang word.

but don't you like ALF or cricket

No not at all haha, just because I'm Aussie doesn't mean I have to like the Sports we play.

No not at all haha, just because I'm Aussie doesn't mean I have to like the Sports we play.

Not entirely true, maybe originally but now everyone does it. I'm a law student in university and I say it when I'm messing around with my mates xD

I have lived here for quite some time and I can't remember last time someone saying it out side of these categories. you two will never fool me haha xD

I have lived here for quite some time and I can't remember last time someone saying it out side of these categories. you two will never fool me haha xD

But my friend, you are mistaken.....neither myself or my mates are bogans and only a couple of us are footy and cricket nuts, see, there is hope that it is more than just those categories saying it! :D

• Diamond

Strayan politics

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

NEWARK > STRAYA YE CUNT

I don't know... a whole country verse a city? It'd be close but I think Straya would come out on top.

Edit: After watching this

, I think Newark have a pretty good chance...
  • Emerald

when mod tools come out for standalone i want kangaroos, emus, drop bears (they're fucking vicious) and VB.

JD get on that shit mate

• Community Manager

Crikey