Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 05:40

Jimmys last call

To all of you who know me im jimmy rosenfield member of the strangers and friends of many a role players but for those who dont im TheRedbond9 on youtube and well honestly thats it i honestly cant believe im posting this because i thought i would stay allot longer but. Something that has just been eating away at me and i dont know what it is maybe its my depression or maybe its the fact of my personalities are all out of whack or what have you but i cant do it anymore when i get on and rp i have to go into my other mindsets and it just doesn't feel right anymore i never wanted to post this untill the day jimmy rosenfield was permadeathed by my own hands but, i guess things change my life right now isn't how i imagined it when i was still a 15 year old hoping that everything after what had happened to me would be better(those of you who i told you know what i mean) but good bye my friends and my family i love you all i may visit the ts if i am in a good state of mind but until then farewell

Always find your light in the darkness my friends because im still searching for mine ♠

• MVP

Hey man, you know where to find us if you ever want to talk. Don't be a stranger. o7

• MVP

Keep in touch Jimmy. Aurora will miss you.

• Emerald

Cya Jimmy ;-;

cya round yea? dont just vanish from the face of the universe.

• Legend

jimmy oh jimmy when you shared your little secret with me i just wanted to jump on a plane and come to your house and give you a big hug. i wish you would stay i'm gonna miss you and i hope the very best for you dude

your light is there just keep searching and when you find it we'll be waiting for you right here :) take care dude

• Diamond

RIP Jimmy come back when you are ready m8. Another good RP'er gone.

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

Don't be a Stranger...hehehe but seriously though come in ts once in a awhile.

• Emerald

Don't be a Stranger...hehehe but seriously though come in ts once in a awhile.

implied-facepalm.jpg

• Emerald

Going through something similar myself. Lots of change in so little time. Hard to keep up without breaking down now and again but you get by. Take it easy man, just go day by day like I do and find a goal to work towards or an activity you enjoy to keep your mind occupied. I find a lot of the times I get down on myself when I'm all alone and have too much to think about. Staying occupied is key.