Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 07:51

that knew guy

Guest jnweiss26

Guest jnweiss26

hey guys im new to this, but after watching some videos of how dayz is acutally supposed to be played made me very interested in a private server like this one. im tired of getting axed in the back or spending a couple hours getting geared then BOOM hacker flies down from the sky and blows me away with a shotgun. im excited to join if i am approved and am looking forward to playing with you guys.

Guest jnweiss26

yeah i have been watching them, what is the average time to find out wither i have been whitelisted or not? watching the video is just getting me more excited haha.

yeah i have been watching them, what is the average time to find out wither i have been whitelisted or not? watching the video is just getting me more excited haha.

to be honest I have no idea I applied two times and 2nd time I been waiting about 3days so I said f**k it and donated to cut the line but it seems to be between a few hours to a week but a lot depends on the time and the effort you putt into your application and as the admin told me quality over quantity ps: just because I donated doesn't mean I instantly get a spot just because I payed money this seems to be one of the most serious roleplay communities out there good luck to you