Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:04

Hello from Chicago, IL

• Titanium

Welcome to the community!

• Sapphire

Well aren't you lucky, our US server just got moved to Chicago :D

• Sapphire

All you need to know about the whitelist can be found here: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

It will also tell you if the whitelist is closed or not.

Guest Rich Homie

I am having trouble viewing the "rules" page while attempting the whitelist application. I can only see "DayzRP Standalone Rules" and I am unable to click on any other pages that contain rules. Does this mean that registration for the whitelist is currently closed?

First off i'd like to welcome you to the community.

Also I believe that you need to be whitelisted to be able to look at all the pages. Not entirely sure tho.

Thanks, guys! I strongly suggest you check out the formatting of your website because I can only see one page's worth of rules, and I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 or 3, especially because the only page of rules I see mentions nothing about the passphrase. Also that's too bad about limited whitelisting, I guess I'll try to find another dayz role playing community in the meantime.

I figured it out. Not all of the "rules" pages are linked under the FAQ or whitelist application. You seem to have not included www.dayzrp.com/rules-mod , which has some important information on it.

Thanks again dudes