Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:07

Account Blacklisted(JUST JOINED)

Guest Bryce1230

Guest Bryce1230

I just joined and was filling out my long application and as soon as im finished and hit apply, It says I was blacklisted. I wont lie I'm a little upset since it took me 15+ minutes to write that. But I literally just joined. Thanks, Bryce.

Guest Bryce1230

If you are under 16 and your age u enter is under 16 you get blacklisted auto

Well that is ,respectfully, retarded. Ive met 14 year olds and 15 year olds ten times more mature than some 18 year olds.

• Emerald

Well that is ,respectfully, retarded. Ive met 14 year olds and 15 year olds ten times more mature than some 18 year olds.

What age did you place in the application? It clearly tells you, you must be 16 years old to apply.

Guest Bryce1230

What age did you place in the application? It clearly tells you, you must be 16 years old to apply.

I put 14. Just as I am. But of course, I'm too young and "Immature" to play on a server.

First off, your behavior in this appeal is not what we like to see, nor did you not try to update the format of this appeal. Now, you have tried to whitelist at the age of 14 which you said in the post above.

The age requirement of this community is 16+. We do not let people below that age limit into this community currently and is not allowed. Therefore, this appeal will be denied. Good luck elsewhere.

Appeal Denied.