Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:50

Thanks for having me!! :D

Guest Shadow4Hire

Guest Shadow4Hire

Just wanted to say thanks....I didn't get very far after thinking that, but I've always been a huge rp fan, always tried to do it by myself but...bullet to the face, but with a whole community that likes to rp in dayz...well I jus look forward to hopefully seeing yal in Chernarus :)

Guest Shadow4Hire

Welcome to the community man!

You're energized as hell, my friend! I really hope you'll contribute as strong as you're excited. :)

Thanks, me too...and sorry jus really hoping I get to be apart of the bigger picture if that makes sense lolz

• MVP

Hey man, welcome to the community! Good luck on your whitelist man, with that enthusiasm I feel confident that you'll be fine.

If you got any questions feel free to ask, many people around here such as myself are very willing to answer any questions you may have. You could always hope into TS or Steam Chat as well and ask a few things. Also, make sure you read into the account pruning system on the forums. You can read up on that here.

Here are a few links to help get you started on the forums:

Guest Shadow4Hire

Hey man, welcome to the community! Good luck on your whitelist man, with that enthusiasm I feel confident that you'll be fine.

If you got any questions feel free to ask, many people around here such as myself are very willing to answer any questions you may have. You could always hope into TS or Steam Chat as well and ask a few things. Also, make sure you read into the account pruning system on the forums. You can read up on that here.

Here are a few links to help get you started on the forums:

Thank you very much namu, and the links were awesome, now all I have to do is get accepted and the plan will go perfectly