Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 05:51

(91.3 US) starting a sanctuary up around the kamensk area

King Box

• Emerald

*radio crackles and a voice slightly muffled by static appears*

My name is Drake Ejiri, i have been at green mountain for a couple weeks now and due to it being highly frequented it suffers from cannibals and bandits. i am setting up a base around the kemensk area, maybe in stary yar or an abandoned military facility a little north-east of kemensk which has some interesting things about it. anyways i know it is a bit out of the way but if anyone wants to come up and set up a community you will be gladly welcome as long as you don't bring war.

*transmission ends here*

• MVP

*Chuckles combined with static can be heard over the radio*

Drakeee.*Still producing static* you said your name was yes? With the things you have seen, the people that have died by your sides and the monstrosities of the world, can you truly believe you can hold a sanctuary. Many people have proclaimed to have found sanctuary, only to be shot in the back by those who they put there trust in. *Radio disconnects for a few moments* Don't bother trying to set up a sanctuary boy, it is doomed to fail. I suggest you worry about yourself first and foremost then bothering to settle. Until I see results I will not believe anywhere within this death trap is safe.

*Transmission ends*

• Emerald

As James continues to patch himself up, eating the little remants of food Blackwood had left him with, he grabbed his radio and responded.

'Your funny. Your really fucking funny. Let me know when it's open to public so I can come and destroy it. Look, I'm gonna give you a nice ass tip. You'll need it. There are some people you don't want trust. Those people are: Blackwood, and any followers of The Maker. I recommend you don't set up a sanctuary and just move down south like my sorry ass and continue surviving. You probably won't listen to me though. You're probably going to go setup a sanctuary and get your ass 6 feet under the ground. I hope Blackwood has a lovely time burying you.'

James puts down his radio, remembering the mark the followers of The Maker and Blackwood had burned onto his arm.

• Legend

As James continues to patch himself up, eating the little remants of food Blackwood had left him with, he grabbed his radio and responded.

'Your funny. Your really fucking funny. Let me know when it's open to public so I can come and destroy it. Look, I'm gonna give you a nice ass tip. You'll need it. There are some people you don't want trust. Those people are: Blackwood, and any followers of The Maker. I recommend you don't set up a sanctuary and just move down south like my sorry ass and continue surviving. You probably won't listen to me though. You're probably going to go setup a sanctuary and get your ass 6 feet under the ground. I hope Blackwood has a lovely time burying you.'

James puts down his radio, remembering the mark the followers of The Maker and Blackwood had burned onto his arm.

*the radio sparks to life with static followed by a voice* Blackwood had nothing to do with what happened to you today. we had a little talk with our NCR friends and frankly couldn't give a damn what happened over there with you....but don't go around throwing accusations because we will be watching you. *static ensues after the voice is finished and the transmission ends*

• Emerald

*connects to transmission, static occurs for about 12 seconds then it disperses*

Thanks for the tips but its still a different type of sanctuary, more of a held up base. Don't know if ill pull through with it though, and trust me when i say this I've had my fare share of scars. Haven't seen any maker followers nor blackwood but don't expect me to talk to a stranger without putting my gun in my hands first. If i had steady supplies i'd build up there but i can't seem to find any. Personally this wasn't even my idea-

*static appears once again, this time holding for 30 seconds and dispersing*

seems as if i'm running out of batteries, i'll end my transmission but this was a friend of mine's idea, his name was mr. Wong, i woke up before or after him i think, all i know is he wasn't at green mountain when i came to so i headed up north. once i meet him I'll make my final decision. Drake. out.

*ends transmission*

*radio crackles to life, fire popping in the background*

Sanctuary huh? Howdy Drake, the name's Notebook. I can tell you a little something about safe places in the Wasteland. They don't exist. If I were you, I'd just make a little pit stop. A big place will attract big people, and some big people are reeeaaal big jerkwads. I understand the fire in your belly, so I don't expect you to listen to this. I've felt it myself.

*silence, then a can can be heard popping open*

I'll keep a look out for you regardless, I like to help out my fellow Wastelanders. Keep the peaches cold Drake, and don't get yourself killed. It ain't worth it.

*mumbling about peaches wanders off into static, and the radio cuts*

• MVP

*The sound of a flicking of a lighter can be heard over the frequency.*

James you said? I'd stop spreading lies about the followers of the maker or Blackwood. Your nothing more then a guppy in the big sea.

*The noises created from burning a paper can be heard over as well*

Nothing personal kid, I'd stay out of the deep-end, unless you want to drown. That mark of yours is because you spit at the Maker, be happy we didn't leave a deeper one. Keep this up and you'll be the one that Blackwood is burying.

*A Chuckle can be heard as the signal begins to fade, the flickering of the wheel on the lighter begins to soften until no more sound can be heard*