Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 07:04

RP Executions

revann1

Executions with valid role-play?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

as this is the suggestion thread i want to add a new mechanic to days rp

as there is no KOS, killing is a valid roleplaying action to a hated victim or a victim of importance and i think RP Executions should be allowed

there should be certain circumstances that allow you to execute your subdued victim which points to the following:

You must know the victim from before wether he is a leader, he has wronged you in the current life, or a message to another player, the player must not execute a foe he is robbing or a foe he does not know for no reason.

Why should there be executing? sometimes our IC characters we have made are very hateful and would like to kill a person for revenge but cannot due to the server's rules.

^ yep, all you do has to be involved in Roleplay...there is so much you can do, just "play it". I mean you coulda turn (if your charactere is instable or sth.) into a Freak and rob ppl maybe...)

Ive alredy saw many many executions, maybe check out some twitch-streamer...you can learn pretty good things from them

• Emerald

I suggest you read some parts of the rules again.

As stated above by others, you have to rp it out.

And maybe I should add the word: "good"

You'll need a good and valid rp reason to execute someone.

Not just for the luls or for "because I don't like your face".

• Sapphire

In order for an execution to be valid, you have to have a valid in-character reason to perform the execution.

In most cases, the only time you can carry out an execution is if you either have or have had at one time KOS rights on the person. There are a few exceptions, but generally, the person has to have wronged you in the past at some point, or has to be a blood enemy, like an opposing clan.

It's pretty much never okay to execute a stranger no matter how good the RP leading up to it is.

• Sapphire

as this is the suggestion thread i want to add a new mechanic to days rp

as there is no KOS, killing is a valid roleplaying action to a hated victim or a victim of importance and i think RP Executions should be allowed

there should be certain circumstances that allow you to execute your subdued victim which points to the following:

You must know the victim from before wether he is a leader, he has wronged you in the current life, or a message to another player, the player must not execute a foe he is robbing or a foe he does not know for no reason.

Why should there be executing? sometimes our IC characters we have made are very hateful and would like to kill a person for revenge but cannot due to the server's rules.

It's all about the roleplay man.

We had a guy at gun point the other day that had told us a pretty horrific story about a murder he commited. People were talking about shooting, but one of our group talked us down and it was freaking excellent roleplay. We also talked about exiling him and other punishments would could inflict.

That being said if we would have executed him, it would have been last resort. It would have not been without time and diligence. If you roleplay a situation where execution is on the table it has got to be last resort, and it would have made sense as our characters would have discussed him being a threat to their safety.

If you are in doubt, play out a trial. Gather some facts. If you are still in doubt, just don't do it.

At the end of the day, if the person being executed feels it was warranted, they'll accept their fate, but if they don't you will likely be reported.