Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 18:58

do you think started the zombie apocalypse?

some say that the virus is airborne and that survivors are immune which makes a lot of senses and some say it started at green mountain I myself rather think that the world of chenarus has many signs of a war broken down tanks military bases and other signs of maybe a chemical warfare what do you think started the zombie apocalypse?

edit:sorry if wrong thread wasn't sure where to post this

• Sapphire

Were actually in the middle of filming a country spread zombie apocalypse movie we just didnt get the memo and are actually murdering innocent actors and extras

• MVP

God did it and ran away - as usual...

*Shakes fist at sky*

Were actually in the middle of filming a country spread zombie apocalypse movie we just didnt get the memo and are actually murdering innocent actors and extras

Duh, why do you people think that mail is still being delivered? I mean the country is poor and illiterate, so there isn't really need for more than one mail courier.

I think siencetists messed somthing up when the tried to create a new chemical weapon and excendently spread the virus.

I like this...but I would think they were likely trying to create some sort of biological weapon versus a chemical weapon. ;)