Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 18:33

As per, new here, inspired by various videos developed using gameplay from the server.

A little about me, im from England, old enough to have 3 kids at school... but young at heart ;)

Hope to catch you all online at somepoint and enjoy the game.

• Titanium

Welcome to the community!

• Sapphire

Welcome :)

• 8 months later...

Apologies for a wild bump, I have re-applied after missing out last time.... cant believe how long ago it was!

H1Z1, ARK and all their shiny 'new'ness took me away from any real indepth DayZ action, but I love the game and I dream of being a part of a server like this (yes I am a sad 35 year old).

Anyway, fingers crossed I get a pass - I knew where I went wrong last time, going off on a tangent with my answers rather than being to the point. But the new process seems easier than it used to be in terms of answering the questions, as long as you hvae read it all.

Oops waffling again :D

If I make it, it will be a pleasure to play alongside you all.

Thanks,

Thought this deserved its own update post, ive been accepted in, so thanks very much to the admins for going through my app in such a timely manner :)

Ill hopefully get to play tonight, I dont know how to put the In Game Name under my avatar as such, but its Al Thornhill in case you wonder who that is in the player list.

Thanks,

• Emerald

Congratulations and glad to see you've returned!

When it comes to changing your avatar etc. - If you click on your name in the top right, and go to User Panel > you'll then have a bunch of tabs on the left, under Your Profile, there you can customize all the likes of your profile.

• MVP

Hey! Welcome back! And grats on getting accepted :)

If you need anything, you know the drill, we have a lot of dedicated community helpers that will give you a hand in helpdesk :)

Hope to meet you ingame :)

• MVP

welcome! hope you enjoy your stay c:

• Sapphire

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Al_ I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !