ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 15 minutes

To the man who took my pants...

Loco

• Diamond

Story:

1. Looting the police station in Berezino... my home

2. Heard a man calling for me from outside so I went out

3. Exchanged some RP, I was being friendly and he was questioning me a bunch

4. He whips out his moisin and starts yelling at me for killing his wife and child.

5. Makes me put my hands up and walk into the log house outside the Police Station. (While doing this he made the mistake of yelling "Press F2!")

6. Tells me to take my pants off. (Note: He had perfectly good pants for himself)

7. I comply

8. He takes everything out of them, sprints out and runs off screaming "I got his pants, I got his Pants!"

9. I searched for him for a bit but he disappeared.

10. I couldn't find pants for a while and was freezing when I had to log off.

To the man named Mark who played friendly until he whipped out his moisin and robbed me for my pants in Berezino... I will search for you... I will find you... and I will take my pants back...

• Emerald

To the man named Mark who played friendly until he whipped out his moisin and robbed me for my pants in Berezino... I will search for you... I will find you... and I will take my pants back...

this made me laugh,infact it made my day. good luck finding the man who took your pants, atleast you got a name.

• Sapphire

This was fun to read. I really hope you find the guy who took your pants. :)

• Diamond

Too bad you didn't get a last name to report for bad RP.

Nahh, I wouldn't report for bad RP, he didn't do much harm, and I have no proof. But he was acting out of character cause he told me to hit F2, and as he was accessing my pants, said he was having "technical difficulties." This is all besides the fact he was acting in a manner that would not fit into the zombie apocalypse setting, but ahh well, too late for it now.

• MVP

This man --nay, this devil must be stopped.

• Legend

Too bad you didn't get a last name to report for bad RP.

Nahh, I wouldn't report for bad RP, he didn't do much harm, and I have no proof. But he was acting out of character cause he told me to hit F2, and as he was accessing my pants, said he was having "technical difficulties." This is all besides the fact he was acting in a manner that would not fit into the zombie apocalypse setting, but ahh well, too late for it now.

Uh, no. This pretty much is textbook bad RP. His only saving grace is that he didn't do much harm. I wouldn't report him either, since these are pretty minor infractions and he's clearly new, but the bit about accusing you of killing his wife and child ... if he'd acted on that and used it as an excuse to harm you, that's power gaming, and it's so not allowed.

• MVP

I feel like we should start an angry and armed mob roaming Chernarus after this man. Seems like good role-pla to me. Next Event: The Hunt For The De-Pantser!

My torch is ready.

Hey.. Very amusing episode, I must say. I guess you should feel a little aggrieved, but also relieved he didn't do more harm. I'm very new to dayzrp, and the thought of holding up an innocent player for a pair of trousers is a bit of a waste of time.

This may be the start of a legend, the legend of the phantom trouser pincher :)

• Diamond

Damn I wish I was recording it, I was just playing all alone and bam... this cracker robs my pants and runs off. Left me with my gun and everything. I don't know how I never found him, I was too busy picking off the ground everything he took out of the pants that he must have had enough time to disappear.

Hey.. Very amusing episode, I must say. I guess you should feel a little aggrieved, but also relieved he didn't do more harm. I'm very new to dayzrp, and the thought of holding up an innocent player for a pair of trousers is a bit of a waste of time.

This may be the start of a legend, the legend of the phantom trouser pincher :)

Better name for the event, The Hunt for the Phantom Trouser Pincher.

We have pitchforks and double barrel shotguns, I see this happening.

Yesterday I was in a small room with someone I met IG and we started to hear the same thing, but he was talking to himself and after a while he disappeared (even though we were staying in the locked room and never actually saw him

Yesterday I was in a small room with someone I met IG and we started to hear the same thing, but he was talking to himself and after a while he disappeared (even though we were staying in the locked room and never actually saw him

kinda scary isnt it :o

That scared the hell out of me, especialy because it was night-time IG :o

kinda scary isnt it :o

That scared the hell out of me, especialy because it was night-time IG :o

Night-time IG is the worst, people always seem to creep up on me xD