Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:56

Aye up, lads.

Guest Hazzers

Guest Hazzers

Hey, figured I'd drop by in the Introductions category seeing as I think I'm gonna be very active on the server in the coming months provided my application's accepted!

Having checked out Mr. Moons video I've donated to the community because what was depicted in both that video and others deserves to be funded! :)

Anyway, all you need to know is that you'll probably come to hate my character...

Hope to see you all in-game!

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Emerald

Hiya pal, and welcome! I'm a fellow FNG, also lured in by Mr. Moon's content :) See you around!

Guest Hazzers

Thanks for the quick warm welcomes! :D I can already see this is an awesome community. I'm a 17 year old guy from Portsmouth with some Yorkshire and Polish blood in him to give some background (if anyone cares, haha) and I'm a big fan of RP in general so this should be pretty great. I started off doing Half-Life 2 roleplay a few years back so fortunately I know what I'm doing.