Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 08:27

Hiya! :3

Plank

• Emerald

Hows it goin', I'm Plaaank AKA Mike! I'm a 27 year old hairy doofus from Edinburgh, Scotland (I'm about to move to the Scottish borders though!)

I'm a veteran ArmA player and really enjoyed the DayZ mod in the past. I recently got myself the DayZ standalone after a long break from PC gaming due to essentially having no spare time. I'm really excited to get into the mix and have some fun with the DayZ RP community!

See y'all out there!

Hows it goin', I'm Plaaank AKA Mike! I'm a 27 year old hairy doofus from Edinburgh, Scotland (I'm about to move to the Scottish borders though!)

I'm a veteran ArmA player and really enjoyed the DayZ mod in the past. I recently got myself the DayZ standalone after a long break from PC gaming due to essentially having no spare time. I'm really excited to get into the mix and have some fun with the DayZ RP community!

See y'all out there!

Hey mike nice too meet you im from edinburgh too (currently in the borders too, living down south, close to langholm)

• Emerald

See y'all out there!

Hey mike nice too meet you im from edinburgh too (currently in the borders too, living down south, close to langholm)

Nice one! I'm moving just outside of Galashiels with my partner as she is going to be working down there. I love the borders, grew up in central Edinburgh so it's a nice change of pace!

Anyway, nice to meet you pal. See you out there! Please don't eat me!

See y'all out there!

Nice one! I'm moving just outside of Galashiels with my partner as she is going to be working down there. I love the borders, grew up in central Edinburgh so it's a nice change of pace!

Anyway, nice to meet you pal. See you out there! Please don't eat me!

oh nice i was born in edinburgh but raised in the borders, see ya out there too pal, but yeh youl enjoy it out here its nice and calm, and i wont eat you never have ate a person and never will !! or hope to never.....

• 11 months later...
  • Emerald

So, my computer died, then I moved to a little village (not in the borders, I moved to perthshire!) and didn't have internet access. Now I have an awesome new gaming rig and reasonably useful internet access! Look out for me in game, I'm comin' for your beeeaaaans! :)

• Legend

Going to Scotland (Edinburgh) next month for a one week vacation. Get prepared for many questions! ;)

Welcome back to DayZRP!

• Titanium

Welcome man!

If you got any questions feel free to PM any of the staff's community helpers! Don't be shy! They want you to ask the questions you need to know so that way you have the best understanding you can of all the rules and dynamics of the server

I hope that you joining this server changes your Day Z experience and your role playing experience for the best as it has so many other members out here!

I've never been to Scottland, but one day I would love to go, I am American but I lived and worked in Ireland for a year, but unfortunately my work schedule while over there didn't permit me to make make many trips though Scottland was one of the destinations I had been planning on going to

Anyway I hope to meet you out there in the world of Chernarus Plaaaank AKA Mike!

Cheers!

• Emerald

Hello and welcome to the community!

Much love<3

• Sapphire

Fear the PLAAAAAAAANK! xD

Hope to see you IG, dude! Look out for the blue REX! :3 (Thats me -3- )

• MVP

welcome to the community Plaank :)

dont forget to check some guides

have fun & see you around !

• Emerald

Cheers guys! I managed to injure my shoulder pretty good today, so work and school will have to take a back seat for a while - which means plenty of DayZRP goodness! :3

• Developer

Are you made of wood Plaaank?

Anyway welcome to the community. If you got any questions don't hesitate to ask us boys in orange.

• Emerald

Anyway welcome to the community. If you got any questions don't hesitate to ask us boys in orange.

Plank is my IRL surname - I have heard it all before.  High school was fun! :P

• Emerald

Welcome to the community. You will enjoy it here. PM me if you need any help getting around or finding the rp hotspots. Remember to follow the rules and the colourful names if you need any assistance. See you around IC.

• Developer

I know your pain. Duckworth was a very unfortunate surname while I was in high school.

• Emerald

I know your pain. Duckworth was a very unfortunate surname while I was in high school.

I'm related to a couple of Duckworths so I can appreciate where you're coming from my man!  My aunt married a Duckworth!

• Diamond

ALBA GU BRATH

Welcome.

• Emerald

ALBA GU BRATH

Welcome.

My man!  You might dig this.  I got it done the week before giftmas.  

wLFh4If.jpg