Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 05:44

Servers Full!

I've run into the same problem a lot lately, especially later in the night when I am not actually at work. Honestly just wait, people live in different time zone and have things to do. I just suggested keeping it in windowed mode and glancing over now and again.

• Sapphire

Click, click, Ctrl + v, enter, enter, Repeat, server crash, join.

• Emerald

I have waited 2 hours at times to get in while spamming. Only managed to get in due to a restart. Really need another server.

• MVP

Another server would be ideal, but servers obviously cost money and take manpower to run them. In the meantime, server restarts will be your best friend.

I have waited 2 hours at times to get in while spamming. Only managed to get in due to a restart. Really need another server.

Another server would be ideal, but servers obviously cost money and take manpower to run them. In the meantime, server restarts will be your best friend.

Rolle posted in a thread once. It has nothing to do with money. It is all about the moderation that is needed and how reports would increase and they would be backlogged so much, so until they expand staff you won't see a new server. Hopefully when logs come out this will make their jobs a lot easier and make it possible but until then there will more than likely not be a new server.

• Sapphire

How much would another server cost? I would personally donate several pounds.

Just read post above. I'll be an admin for the new server and never abuse my position ever, promise.

• Emerald

As Rolle stated somewhere its not the money that's the problem but the staffs manpower is to low for another server.

• Emerald

You'll get in one day Chappers m8

Rolle posted in a thread once. It has nothing to do with money. It is all about the moderation that is needed and how reports would increase and they would be backlogged so much, so until they expand staff you won't see a new server. Hopefully when logs come out this will make their jobs a lot easier and make it possible but until then there will more than likely not be a new server.

This x100. This is what everyone should take into consideration. Yes, it is quite hard to join at the moment but surely that's better than a constantly empty server? The wait to join is more than made up for by the good times to be had on the server.

Opening a new 50 slot server would be ideal. I'm sure theres at least 30 - 40 people who would play if they could get onto a server. But also the server location would be important, I don't really want an American server with a higher ping, but I can see there being a lot more Americans than EU players.

• MVP

I see there is a third server, awaiting my new position now.

The third server is 1st person only I believe. (which I like, plus it's in the UK so the my ping should be awesome :))

• Emerald

I'm getting motion sick in first person!

Haha, yeah it's a great move from staff. I really appreciate the time and effort they have put into this so far. Let's see all servers filled up soon!

• Sapphire

I see there is a third server, awaiting my new position now.

The third server is 1st person only I believe. (which I like, plus it's in the UK so the my ping should be awesome :))

Oh me likey. Not only will there be more room from a 3rd server but also there's plenty of people who won't even use it because of 1st person.

Even though I've been outspoken about not liking forced 1st person, because of this I may learn to love it.

• El Presidente

I'm getting motion sick in first person!

Go into Settings -> Gameplay and lower the Head bob to minimum. Also increase your field of view.

• MVP

10 minutes?

I tried to join for 40 minutes :(

This x100. This is what everyone should take into consideration. Yes, it is quite hard to join at the moment but surely that's better than a constantly empty server? The wait to join is more than made up for by the good times to be had on the server.

Yup. I rather wait for a full server to open up than join an empty one and run into no one. Its why i picked DayZRP instead of other sites.