Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:05

Art Show

Transformers! More than meets the eye! Is a box that transforms in to a wall?

Suppose a Little explanation is in order. The cube itself is not the art, the art come in when I ask people to help me open it (It opens in more than one way).

It's also heavy and cumbersome, so it gives the participant the same type of awkward feeling one might get when moving furniture.

• MVP

Suppose a Little explanation is in order. The cube itself is not the art, the art come in when I ask people to help me open it (It opens in more than one way).

It's also heavy and cumbersome, so it gives the participant the same type of awkward feeling one might get when moving furniture.

Do you have to get them to sign a waver for health and safety prior to them trying to open it? ;)

Do you have to get them to sign a waver for health and safety prior to them trying to open it? ;)

Incoming lawsuit!

But why, it is art! Such smooth of a surface, and the flowing grain of the wood, between each block symbolizes the "harmony between the woods", while the complex, interlocking hinges herald a new age of art, one that is not always the same...