Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:28

application rejection?

Mr.Crisp

Hello there, could someone tell me if i can appeal a application rejection? I believe the rejection is a little harsh and i was hoping it could be reviewed before i have to redo my entire application again as my backup copy is missing, i cant locate the files on my computer. I dont mind doing it all again its just that i spent about 3 hours on it,reading rules over and over and also using 5000 odd characters trying to do it right. I hope someone is willing to help me out here, thanks.

As Miss. Moore stated, when you go to the whitelist page it should tell you what exactly was wrong with your application. It's your responsibility to keep a backup of your application should a rejection should occur. The only time you could make an appeal for being rejected is when you fail all three attempts.

You should be able to reapply after 24 hours after your first rejection.

Also to note, try to keep it simple and to the point. They are just looking to make sure you read the rules and see that you can write a little background information for yourself. There are other places on the board to write expanded backgrounds and such, and it will also make it easier on the folks reviewing the application if it doesn't take them too long to read since there are other applicants.

Anywho, I hope it works out and good luck! I had to apply twice two myself, as have quite a few others I met.

• Legend

You cannot appeal an application rejection these are final. With that said though you do obviously have 2 more attempts if that was your first try. If you require a backup of your original app please come and speak to me in TS

Yeah i realise its my responsibility to backup! I also understand i can re apply. I also know why it was rejected it was only one little thing and i feel like it was very harsh as it was clear to see that i had taken time and care in my application. I was simply asking if there was a way of appealing a harsh rejection and now i know i guess i will have to write the whole thing out again. If i can be arsed.

Thanks for the prompt response

You should be able to reapply after 24 hours after your first rejection.

Also to note, try to keep it simple and to the point. They are just looking to make sure you read the rules and see that you can write a little background information for yourself. There are other places on the board to write expanded backgrounds and such, and it will also make it easier on the folks reviewing the application if it doesn't take them too long to read since there are other applicants.

Anywho, I hope it works out and good luck! I had to apply twice two myself, as have quite a few others I met.

Thanks pal i will try to re apply, i have the rules memorized by now read them so many times.

You cannot appeal an application rejection these are final. With that said though you do obviously have 2 more attempts if that was your first try. If you require a backup of your original app please come and speak to me in TS

Ok thanks for getting back to me, i would love a copy of my original im so mad at myself for losing it i spent alot of time on it, i dont mind writing a new one in full but would prefer not to. I will join ts shortly, thanks.

• Legend

Harsh or not we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, Unfortunately you were denied for a very good reason and all whitelists are judged to the same standard as we have a template that must be fulfilled for each app.

Don't worry bro I got time rejected too but got in 24 hours later reapplying and getting accepted ;)

Cheers buddy, cant wait to get on these servers!

Harsh or not we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, Unfortunately you were denied for a very good reason and all whitelists are judged to the same standard as we have a template that must be fulfilled for each app.

Yeah i understand, i am mad at myself for making a stupid mistake when i had taken so much care in all other areas.