Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 20:12

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 47 minutes

characters

SommerTheViking

• Emerald

I was wondering, when and how often is it allowed / acceptable to ''switch'' character to another ? (after death ofc)

And can you keep example your front name or lastname on your first character if you want to play as another one ?

To answer your first question You can "switch" from one character to another at any time just as long as it doesn't confuse or ruin the immersion of other players.

Example: You arrive at Green Mountain and meet some people in a friendly situation and you eventually log out for IRL reasons. Before logging in you decide to try a different character and when you enter Green Mountain again the people you meet know who you are due to wearing the same clothes and are confused when you tell them you aren't who they just met moments ago.

Also do keep in mind that any IC knowledge that you obtain on your first character can not be know by your second character. It's like starting on a clean slate.

For your second question I am having a hard time understanding what exactly you are asking.

• Emerald

that sounds understandable, i wouldnt start a new clean character just out of nothing, but i am thinking once i die i might want to try anoter person to roleplay as.

second question is basically if i could still use my last name with a new front name for an example.

i havent came across anywhere where it says that i can not use lastnames 2 times but i still wanted to ask out to some experienced roleplayers just so i dont make a no-no without knowing it

that sounds understandable, i wouldnt start a new clean character just out of nothing, but i am thinking once i die i might want to try anoter person to roleplay as.

second question is basically if i could still use my last name with a newfront name for an example.

i havent came across anywhere where it says that i can not use lastnames 2 times but i still wanted to ask out to some experienced roleplayers just so i dont make a no-no without knowing it

• Emerald

Ah I see, well I don't believe there is anything wrong with that, but out of curiosity if you do plan on doing this, would these characters be related or completely unrelated?

i have played with the thought, but untill i get used to playing a proper roleplay they would be completely unrelated since that could be a mess

• Emerald

In that case I think you will do fine! Do you have any other questions?

no, that was it.

thanks for the quick answer :)