Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:24

Hey folks! Would like to introduce myself!

Hey everyone!

The names Gingervitus, but you can call me Ginger for short. I'm not the gum disease. ;) I'm 23 years old from Canada, but living abroad in Germany for the time being. I speak German and English. I've been playing DayZ Standalone since the beginning and loved the experience besides the big recent push of Scripters. As with most people who applied today, I saw Mr. Moon's video and absolutely fell in-love with the dedication that the players showed towards RP, even in the most unusual situation. Looking forward to meeting all of you at some point, and enjoy the game it was meant to be played.

Best,

Ginger

• MVP

Welcome aboard, fellow Canuck c: Hopefully you have a great time here! I know that I have.

• MVP

Much appreciated! I'm assuming Ontario? just by chance lol. There is a big overload of applications it seems! Has me on the edge of my seat if I'm accepted.

Umm absolutely. All the best people come from Ontario :P

Yeah, there's definitely been a huge amount of applications. If you don't mind me asking, what's your place in the queue? It should say something like 14/45 or something like that on your whitelist application?

One really great way to move your way up in the queue is to be really active in the forums :) That's how I moved up to the top of the queue when I was applying. They really like to see people being involved in the community.

I had to wait 24 hours from yesterday, but its currently 12/211.... PHEW I thought out of 92 like yesterday was a lot... Though the server has had a big push in publicity. GO Ontario, I'm fortunate enough to be able to have three weeks holiday so I'm returning to that barren wasteland of snow next week. ;)

Thanks for the tip, I just enjoy forums though, ;) If it helps in anyway to be apart of the community in and off game, that's a bonus! It's great to kind of get a feel for people on and off the playing field.

Edit: Not to spam.... but as I was writing this.... my application went under review and accepted! See you all there. :)

• MVP

I had to wait 24 hours from yesterday, but its currently 12/211.... PHEW I thought out of 92 like yesterday was a lot... Though the server has had a big push in publicity. GO Ontario, I'm fortunate enough to be able to have three weeks holiday so I'm returning to that barren wasteland of snow next week. ;)

Thanks for the tip, I just enjoy forums though, ;) If it helps in anyway to be apart of the community in and off game, that's a bonus! It's great to kind of get a feel for people on and off the playing field.

12/211 is definitely great! Obviously being higher up in the queue does not mean that your application will automatically be accepted, but it does mean that you'll find out faster than the rest, which is still kinda nice, lol.

Glad you're enjoying the forums though! I know that everyone signs up for the servers and what not, but the community in the forums is really amazing too! A lot of really helpful and awesome people! It really helped me when I first started out.

I don't know... I was in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan a couple of weeks ago... and I think they take the cake for being the barren wasteland of snow.

I got accepted. :) Yeah agreed, having the active community.... I even read a few of the stories and it's impressive the depth that some people go. Haha, you have a good point... I've never been out west besides Thunder Bay but I've heard the tales of Saskatoon and Northern Manitoba.