Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:00

What do you do if you saw a clan moving behind ?

Guest FL00D

Guest FL00D

Hey there,

If you were a sniper, about 200 m away. and saw a clan moving cross to you.

Would you follow the roleplay and ask them to drop their weapons ?

And If you did, you will die :]

So what's your opinion in such a situation ?

• MVP

Run like hell!

You could always role-play however you wanted to. If you were inclined to be friendly or ask if they need help or if they accidentally run into you then you can RP a lost survivor.

It all depends on how they will react. SO if you get seen I would be as non-threatening as possible.

• Emerald

Well if you see a clan moving to cross you and you are alone it would be foolish for you to even try to hold them up. So I ask you why would you do that? If they don't comply once you take the first shot you give away your position. It's foolish to try and take a clan on your own.

The KoS rule is not there for debate, it is the law. Rules have to be followed.

2. No Killing on Sight

You have to make contact before initiating a hostile action. Contact is made when the player has responded to or otherwise acknowledged your message. You must make your intent of hostile action clear to your victim(s). If player is compliant, do not kill them. Treat the players fair in-game like you wanted to be treated in a RP environment.

If you want to make them drop their weapons you have to RP it. No exceptions are given. It seems to me that you are trying to get community approval for sniping people without RPing. I might be wrong but that is how I see this at the moment.

You have three options:

1. You remain very still and try to avoid being seen.

2. You crawl away and escape.

3. You initiate on them, and certainly die in the attempt.

My choice would likely be 1 or 2. But that's me, not you.

Guest FL00D

It seems to me that you are trying to get community approval for sniping people without RPing. I might be wrong but that is how I see this at the moment.

You're mistaken, I read the rules very carefully.

and I didn't see any rule that comes behind this, so I wanted to ask the community.

:)

Peace

The rules state you need to initiate on any individual to begin hostile action. Ergo, to attack a large clan group walking toward you, you must initiate on them to do so... and with that, there's your rule clarification explaining 'how to' in that 'situation'.

You wish to be hostile? You initiate and follow the steps outlined in the rules - doesn't matter if you're initiating on one, or a thousand, it still requires initiating.

Guest WaltteriH

Well, if you have car on the middle of a field and you see 6 guys running towards, they are either going to offer help (0% propability) or they will flank you and order you to drop your gear. I say shoot em' up.

• MVP

Well, if you have car on the middle of a field and you see 6 guys running towards, they are either going to offer help (0% propability) or they will flank you and order you to drop your gear. I say shoot em' up.

Doesn't matter. You need to initiate as Reacher has said.

They could be passing through and not even be aware of you.

You can only shoot if they initiate on you or make any threatening actions, such as trying to surround you. Bear in mind, that is the gamble that you take. It is much better to get out of that situation or control it by concealing yourself effectively.

If you shoot, you could potentially be done for KoS, if they had no idea you were there. If you are 100% certain they are acting against you, then I would say you would be allowed to open fire.

The way you phrased it is similar to them walking past you. If that is the case you will most likely get punished for killing them on sight.

if your in a car, drive away. you can't just open fire because you'r outnumbered, that still k.o.s unless im mistaken.

• MVP

0% probability? Meh, if you see me, I won't rob you!

Well, I'm not six guys. I'm alone..

Let's say you see 6 FM guys, 6 TOR guys or 6 UN guys... they'll be friendly!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! /Khardia's out

Or 6 SRF guys.

• MVP

Or 6 SRF guys.

How did I forget to put you guys? SORRAY! didn't mean to do that..