Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 16:34

Good Day All

Guest representa

Guest representa

One day I was minding my own business harvesting my crops when a fellow RP'r came across me hunched over in the process of "fertilizing from the source" and asked if I had anything I could spare for him and his wife. She had a broken leg and they were fighting over who should get food and help first. I then broke his leg and turned it into a race. He then pointed me here... So hello, want some crops?? Mwahahaha

• Sapphire

so if i read that correctly

In the middle of taking a shit on some crops a guy asks you if you can spare anything for him and his wife, you then proceed to break his leg and make them race then he points you to DayZRP.com??

Seem legitimate

Guest representa

Precisely... See, even in the apocalypse my moral compass is strong. He was striking an injured female because his greed and hunger were too strong and his will was weak. I struck him and leveled the playing field. Winner got a splint, food, water and in return I got some new work boots. They both thoroughly enjoyed their run ins with me and said I would fit in with some of the towns people here. Just looking to spread my seed in more places ;)