Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:46

Back story kinda..

Guest HuckleBerry

Guest HuckleBerry

I was once a Teacher, before the outbreak that is, I remember being in class and hearing the screams my students all jumped up instantly asking me whats going on. I told them to all stay calm and remain in the class room while i go out and check, I opened the door to the hallway I see blood on the floor and what looked like a finger i slammed the door in horror. tried remaining calm to tell the students that its nothing and it'll all be okay, I opened it once again this time i walked into the hallway shutting the door behind me, signalling to them i'll be fine. my first thought was to go towards to principles office to see what he knows i heard running behind me its a girl, year below my class shes crying and bleeding, it looked like she had been... "bitten" i asked how she got the bite she was just in shock she couldn't speak, i told her it'll be all okay & then she collapsed i thought maybe its shock, i checked her pulse, nothing, i started to worry, she started fitting and then came to a sudden stop, i knew she was gone... then her eyes snapped open they were bloodshot and her finger nails where all pointed she jumped at me i pushed her back, trying to calm her, she ran at me again fast, faster then ive seen most athletes run, she jumped at me i feel back, she was trying to bite me i didn't know what to do then she kept trying to bite me, i heard screams again, i knew it was my room, i pushed her hard off me she feel and hit her head, i just guessed she was unconscious, i ran to my room as fast as i could but i was to late.. there was blood so much blood and people eating my students but one was still alive crying, i ran to her but i was to late she was grabbed and just like that gone. i ran from the school i got out side it looked like the end of the world, death everywhere i ran to my car which was totaled, i ran to the forest and just kept running towards home, i got home i was panting, i ran into the house hoping my wife was still alive and not been attacked by them.. them things, she wasnt in the house, there was a note.. "Huck me and Anna were taken to the Sw airfield to be taken out of here, there a virus its making people go insane, please i hope you read this, if you do you have two days to get here or theyre going, please make it love Molly" i never made it to the airfield and i dont know if they made it out of this hell hole, but i will always carry their memories and i will fight to stay alive in hopes that i see them once again.