Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 05:32

Howdy Ho!

Guest Threat159

Guest Threat159

Hello there everyone :) I am Ace 'Threat' Menam (Just RP name, not IRL name). I came to this site and these servers to simply enjoy a nice, role-played version of DayZ as I think it makes the game much better than it already is. I was introduced to the great community of DayZRP through a YouTube video posted by Mr Moon, which is also how I came to liking Rp'ing in DayZ. I am 17 towards the end of this year and have been told that I seem older than I really am. I am from Australia and have been described as a very lovable and kind person, which I think makes the RP'ing much more enjoyable. That's about all that I can say about myself off the top of my head but if you'd like to know more, just message or maybe sometime we'll meet in game and hang out as I'm always up for that. Bye for now!

Guest Threat159

G'day Threat,

It's always nice to see someone trying out RP for the first time, hopefully you will come back here and let us know how it was for you. Look forward to seeing you around and good luck out there

Thanks man, will do.

• Diamond

Welcome Threat!

If you want you can check out the guides section for tips and tricks on how to develop both your character and your roleplay.

If you need any help just let me know :)

See you around!

Guest Threat159

Welcome Threat!

If you want you can check out the guides section for tips and tricks on how to develop both your character and your roleplay.

If you need any help just let me know :)

See you around!

Sweet, I'll head over to that and do so right away :) And thanks for offering the help