Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:29

Hello Hello

Spartan

• Legend

hello Survivors, heroes, bandits, chickens, goats, bunnies, cows, deers and all the other people in chernarus.

i played Dayz the mod in her early Phases and i really liked the Role Playing part of the interactions with other people, you fight against the undead and you do not kill on sight. the KoS is the thing i hate the most about Dayz Standalone because i don't get alot of interaction. however i got like 650 hours on dayz standalone. and if i get any interaction it is with fresh spawns at the beach who ask for food and then try to kill me when i give them some. DayzRP gives me a new oppertunity to get back those awesome Role Playing moments and i really miss that. thats when i tried Arma 3 Altis life RP servers but it is not the same as Dayz. it is a whole other ambiance

so what are your experience with RP in Dayz Standalone?

greetings from the Netherlands

Tim

• Emerald

Hi Tim! Welcome to the community!

I must say most my experiences have been quite positive! Had a couple of weird first experiences, like my first time at the old trading post in the mod, I met a guy who was a good RPer, and when we arrive at the trading post, the first thing he does is to get into a mexican gangsters Range rover and break the rules only to get insta banned! Weird!

I must say things get alot more interesting once you get into the rythm of RPing, and protip: make up a character that is interesting to RP as! As soon as I switched from ex-intelligence/military good guy to my new character Pepe, things got alot more enjoyable! And my philosophy is to try to be a good NPC/Questgiver for others, still in practice so to speak but im getting there ;)

Check out my Twitch and YouTube channels for some of my recent adventures ;)

Love from Pepe!

• Diamond

Welcome Tim!

My experience with standalone? I dont play it :P

Altough i try it out a couple of times.

Hit me up if you need any help, im always around.

Good luck with your application and be safe!

• Legend

quicke replies woah. awesome community. i hope i get whitelisted :D

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Legend

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

hi,

i already read it ;)

great post man.

Thank you for your help.