Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:00

Hello you beautiful people!

Hello to all :) I am Lee, 23 from the UK got whitelisted yesterday after spending like 2 hours on my application (if you're going to do something you may as well do it properly!) My character's name is Leon Jackman so if you see me around come and get involved! :)

just wanted to say a big thanks to the mods for accepting me ecen though I'm still a bit of a DayZ noob (played 35 hours in the past week :P) and i look forward to RPing with you all, have previous experience of RP servers on various other games and have enjoyed it loads!

• Diamond

Welcome Lee!

Let me know if anything is troubling you or if you need help with something.

Ill do my best to aid you.

Check around the forums for stuff you might like whilst your whitelist is getting approved.

Ill see you around!

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

I've already been accepted on the whitelist page :) was accepted within an hour of sending my application which shows how active the mods must be! I'll get on the TS after work and say hi to those of you who are on it later :)

Got a feeling I'm going to do very little work today and spend far too much time gorming at these forums!

• Emerald

Welcome Lee! Hope you enjoy your stay! Looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Congratulations Lee,

Remember to keep to the rules and everything will be ok, I hope to see you out there some time