Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:34

DMT tripping in Chernarus!

Pepe

• Emerald

Several substances are consumed, also a DMT trip! Hilarious!

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

Hahah damn funny

11:30 xD

Hahaha totally! Props to Tryksal for the funny RP!

• Sapphire

Last time i tripped on ArmA it ended up with me throwing a grenade in our FOB and then stealing our commanders car cause he tried to separate me from my babysitters on MSO.

This was acid though, not DMT. Kinda miss those old days, kinda don't.

And i would not mix benzos and psychadelics. God that'd end bad. At max i'd take a hit of indica with it to calm it down.

Wouldn't really suggest trying to imitate psychadelics, it's hard to pull off and half the time it seems kinda trollish.

But then, i wouldn't recommend genuinely tripping on dayzrp either.. that'll probably end worse.

Haha, ain't meaning to be a debbie downer or party pooper but kinda the way it ended up.

• Emerald

Hahaha awesome man =) Yeah I gotcha on the hard to imitate, would like to try it sometimes tho, just become really weird and silent, then all preachy about the colors and the universe and lots of pseudo new age stuff ;v

• Sapphire

Hahaha awesome man =) Yeah I gotcha on the hard to imitate, would like to try it sometimes tho, just become really weird and silent, then all preachy about the colors and the universe and lots of pseudo new age stuff ;v

I caught myself looking at a piece of wood for an hour just looking at the faces inside.

Make sure you don't take too much if you plan on trying, and have lights on. Make sure you have something very soft as well. Trust me. You'll love silk and silky stuff.

Haven't done it in a couple years now, after a semi-bad trip. Haven't even smoked for a year to a year and a half.

• Emerald

Oh I've done DMT my friend, quite alot as well :P Would say I am very experienced with psychedelics and entheogens in general :v

• Sapphire

Then you might have a chance of pulling it off, just make sure it doesn't seem like a second hand impression. :)

Talk through experience, perhaps as if you found some mushrooms you had to eat out of desperation, or choice.

Depending on if you want it to be deliberately or not.

I'm sure you could find psilocybe serbicas in chernarus, and a bunch of other species.

For the others in the video, i'd probably say it's a hundred times easier to roleplay withdrawal than the effects, and the molly-RP wasn't really anything that should be repeated..