Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 21:58

Ban From Server

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-trolling-s2-green-mountain

Why the verdict is not fair:

I Understand why someone could think what I was doing was Childish but I was doing it to make my friends laugh and have a good time as we where telling story 30 mins before all this happened and I was talking how I had a wife and I was all lonely that's where the childish started coming into place and that's how I got the name spanky the hole group was laughing but at the same time we where all Roleplaying. Id just wish if someone was having a problem and did not like how I was roleplaying that they could have spoke with me in /ooc about it and I would have instantly have stopped what I was doing.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was getting water at the time I was ban and I stopped doing those noise after the like 5 mins before the server restarted .

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to get un ban and I would like to say sorry to the people that reported me and im really sorry if you are reading this it will never happen again I swear to you.

What could you have done better?:

I could have stop acting like a child and went more in depth into the roleplay at that time. Please forgive my acts.

• Legend

You are not banned.

You were issued a temporary ban in order to get your attention that there was a report open against you and to have you respond to it as soon as possible.

As you can see here, once you had responded, Vesper removed your temporary bans.

Please keep an eye on that report though as there may be more questions for you to answer.

/Closing