Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 22:39

Firefight at Green Mountain

Pepe

• Emerald

Thought I would share this here as well, Its also posted as a report, but that is no reason others cannot enjoy it as well, despite the metagaming and such I enjoyed the whole situation and RP going on here, all in all it was a good time and I enjoyed everyones RP in this alot, so here it is, enjoy everyone.

[video=youtube]

The Green Mountain Firefight

PS: Quality will improve over time, youtube needs to process

• Emerald

Updated for youtube! I also stream pretty regularly and usually for quite long so please follow me if you enjoy my content, every like and follow keeps me going =)

• Emerald

Updated for youtube! I also stream pretty regularly and usually for quite long so please follow me if you enjoy my content, every like and follow keeps me going =)

Good video quality. I also like the rp. You must have had alot of adrenalin when

you where running down that hill getting shot at :-D

• Emerald

Good video quality. I also like the rp. You must have had alot of adrenalin when

you where running down that hill getting shot at :-D

You betcha! :P my hear was racing pretty good!

• Emerald

tbh probably shot b/c u have red beret

Oh? why?

tbh probably shot b/c u have red beret

Oh? why?

lol it was a joke, but everyone hate's us red berets(OMOH/OREL)

you wear a red beret around GM, people will probably just scream and bunker inside the admin building, rdm you, or run.

it's like a golden ticket to the hearts and minds of the people there, though negatively, you have minimal competition xD

• Emerald

Damn :P well then pepe is f*cked!

I just like the look ^^,