Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 19:38

Player Names

I was playing the other day and I wanted to role play as a military guy who lost communication with my other group members but it's kinda lame that I can't have names like Capt. Eckberg, or Sgt. Macski. All sorts of names like this I even tried a name like Agent Eckhardt but all of these names I tried I have been kicked for an unrealistic role play name. How are these names unrealistic? I was just wondering why we can't role play with names like these, because it gets kinda boring always playing with civilian names featuring only a first and last name?

• Emerald

I was playing the other day and I wanted to role play as a military guy who lost communication with my other group members but it's kinda lame that I can't have names like Capt. Eckberg, or Sgt. Macski. All sorts of names like this I even tried a name like Agent Eckhardt but all of these names I tried I have been kicked for an unrealistic role play name. How are these names unrealistic? I was just wondering why we can't role play with names like these, because it gets kinda boring always playing with civilian names featuring only a first and last name?

You are required to have a first and last name, if I was a seargent in the military my first name would not be Sgt. it would be my actual name, but you can always IC say that you are a sgt. or a cpt or whatever, you don't have to introduce yourself with your first name. For example when ask who are you, just say I am Agent Eckhardt

• Titanium

Seems you've gotten the answer you're pleased with.

A little recap > You need a first and last name to play on the DayZRP servers without the hassle of being kicked for 'non-RP name'.

/solving