Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 23:20

Quick question.

titanmac

Only if it's necessary..

being like "he was on this huge ass plane, and then it went to shit, and all the people fucking died"

naw

That's realistically half of the people I went to high school with. Very realistic in my opinion lol...

I guess you can use profanity but just dont' over do it . Dont write a statement like " Man look at that f*****g chick right thar, she looks so damn f*****g fine in that f*****g pink dress and f******g high heels , F**K man" , lol I think I overdid overdoing it but I hope you get my point

• Diamond

You can, just don't overdo it as is stated above. Make it realistic and use the words to show what your character is feeling.

Have these answers been satisfactory?

• Sapphire

If it's used in speech and if that is your/someones character's idiolect then that is fine. This is a mature community so swearing is fine but going over the top and being ridiculous with it is not okay.

You can, just don't overdo it as is stated above. Make it realistic and use the words to show what your character is feeling.

Yes it has thank you, I'll have to cover the lore some more and probably have some more questions so I can meld the timeline and locations together but so far its over 9 pages long.

• MVP

Yes it has thank you, I'll have to cover the lore some more and probably have some more questions so I can meld the timeline and locations together but so far its over 9 pages long.

Glad you got the answers you were looking for :)

/solving