Reason SA is unplayable...

Mathematics

• MVP

*Looks over shoulder to make sure mom ain't watching*

• Diamond

-snip-

sorry

• Emerald

LMAO that was funny. Why? because it did not happen here.

• Emerald

The game is just broken...that videos links were questionable.

• Diamond

sex on RP, now that we are allowed to do it.

Still don't know how I feel bout that

it does not matter just do it :D

• Emerald

Such immersion

• Diamond

if that's the reason you don't play don't use a out dated video to show it :)

• Sapphire

That's how I picture the sex on RP, now that we are allowed to do it.

wait wat? thats legal now?

Eeeeegghhhhh...I'd be okay with sex being in the RP if roleplaying such a thing were kept to the same standards as other RP. However, I can easily see a huge chunk of the population being unable to view it as anything beyond cyber-sex.

I'd feel better telling people that they're allowed to have sexual relationships, but that it needs to be roleplayed off-server, like in an IRC chat room or something.

• MVP

Eeeeegghhhhh...I'd be okay with sex being in the RP if roleplaying such a thing were kept to the same standards as other RP. However, I can easily see a huge chunk of the population being unable to view it as anything beyond cyber-sex.

I'd feel better telling people that they're allowed to have sexual relationships, but that it needs to be roleplayed off-server, like in an IRC chat room or something.

That's kinda more how it is to be honest.

If you RP sex in a trolling manner or a manner that is not mature enough to fit this server then it will still be punished. If you RP it out in a mature manner without need for over the top descriptions or such then its ok.

We are more just being lenient to those who do it well whilst still punishing anyone who uses it for "shits and giggles" so to speak.

• Sapphire

Everything is fine on standalone RP > Rules :troll:

this was confirmed a while ago actually its probably a good thing a lot of people dont know otherwise everybody would just be out doing it and the reports section would be going mental or would it? knowing that your RPing sexual relations with another man on the interwebz might put you off unless you're into that sort of thing of course.

pffffffff. sandbox brother...

dont be mad..

just run off if you see dem going down and you dont like to join the party.. wasnt hurting anyone..

DPDPDPDP

I hope you don't think this would be acceptable on this server.

• Sapphire

what is wrong with it? live and let live... this game is for 18+ anyways.. you are allowed to see mature contect. at least on the uk it should be..

cheers

What's wrong with it? There are rules against it, that's what's wrong with it.

Roleplaying a sexual encounter in a mature matter is one thing, rolling around and acting like a clown is another.

• Sapphire

Main point I was making: the behavior in that vid is most of the SA community, currently.. As for our little niche here at DZRP, most(I hope...) are mature enough to take things like sexual RP serious and on a mature level... of course, I've been wrong about the community here before concerning other things... *cough* SVR *cough*