Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:19

Hello, Thanks for having me!

Welcome to DayZRP! Just remember that there is more to this community than not getting killed on sight - the most important part of DayZRP is the in game roleplay/in character interaction between players and groups of players.

Have fun, take care, obey the rules, and I'll see you in Chernarus! :)

Welcome to DayZRP! Just remember that there is more to this community than not getting killed on sight - the most important part of DayZRP is the in game roleplay/in character interaction between players and groups of players.

Have fun, take care, obey the rules, and I'll see you in Chernarus! :)

Will do! Thanks again and see you out there!

Welcome to the community bud and good luck with the whitelist. If you have any questions regarding the community, whitelist or rules, don't be afraid to ask and I'll answer as best as I can ;)

Welcome Aladdin,

good luck with the whitelist, I hope everything goes well for you.

Welcome to the community bud and good luck with the whitelist. If you have any questions regarding the community, whitelist or rules, don't be afraid to ask and I'll answer as best as I can ;)

Just wondering, how will I be notified that my white list attempt has been successful?

• Diamond

Just wondering, how will I be notified that my white list attempt has been successful?

Your place in que will be displayed on the whitelist page, there is no telling if you have been accepted or not, no PMs are sent. Just check that page regularly to see if you have been accepted or not.