Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:25

Best first time playing ever?

So I log into the RP server after being whitelisted, It takes me some time as servers are full and its tough to get into it. I join, screen goes black... "Please wait".

I spawn in my underwear and a vest.. VYBOR SPAWN! Head to the garage close to the spawn bridge.. find a fucking V3S, just spawned after the restart! Hide V3S, head to vybor military base, get geared, head to myshkino tents.. get ULTRA geared.

Log off for some snacks in celebration.

GG GAME.. GG.

Screenshot from a video I might make about it.

64OsgFe.png

• Emerald

this is an rp community.

Glad to see your having a fun time on the server. Try to interact with people, it's funner than gearing.

Glad you enjoyed your first time on the server, but remember, its not just about loot and gear. You should go out and try and find people to role play with, it makes the game 100x better ;)

this is an rp community.

Glad to see your having a fun time on the server. Try to interact with people, it's funner than gearing.

Glad you enjoyed your first time on the server, but remember, its not just about loot and gear. You should go out and try and find people to role play with, it makes the game 100x better ;)

Oh I did, when I went to Vybor military UI##I sat down for a while at a fire with two lovely gentlemen I had met, offered one a lift to green mountain in my V3S but we got seperated. D:

• Sapphire

You need more RP with those gears. But happy you are enjoying the game. :)

Now that you are "geared" as a Miliatry-ultra-dude you can go and meet people. Well you look like the 08/15 bandit and I would get nervous around you but yee... you go buddy!

Congratulations on your gear, but I personally think its against what people like myself (any maybe others) motivated to join this community. Before, I used to play on private servers with active admins, so i had less influx from hackers, but I was missing the RP part of the game, which I believe delivers much more fun than gearing up and move out to kill others.

Anyways, I think picked the wrong time joining up, because of the "famous" youtubers who seemed to have a high impact of new users, especially casual gamers during the last two weeks.

I am curious how things will develop from now on. My hope is that the pvp oriented / casual gamers will leave again soon.

Nothing against you personally, OP.

/Hj