Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 08:50

Nords invading

Guest Bringman

Guest Bringman

[/font] Hello you zombieslaying ropleayers! Hopefully im here to join you and have a marverlous time if my whitelist app comes thrue! Until then i will do as the nice letters on my screen instructed and introduce myself! So here goes. No laughing. Yes im looking at you! *angry pointings at random screen in the vast forum crowd*

My name is Valdur and im 19 going on 20. So all the jokes and comments on that can be left in my "IWillProbablyNeverReadThisButThanksForYourTime" box in the corner. Im here to have a good time and i think we will all be grate firends. Or everything might just turn into a pot of petunias and we wouldn't want that now would we?

So for now, bye and may the whitelisting god work in my favor! :)

• Sapphire

Well, in short I future welcome you to DayZRP. There appears to be alot of people joining and it's nice to see fresh faces!

But welcome!

Make sure you read through the forms and make sure to really flesh out your character!

Ciao and have a good one!

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

Guest Bringman

Well, in short I future welcome you to DayZRP. There appears to be alot of people joining and it's nice to see fresh faces!

But welcome!

Make sure you read through the forms and make sure to really flesh out your character!

Ciao and have a good one!

Im reading away like never before! You might even be able to test me later!

Thank you for the welcome and im sure I will see you around!

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community, friend!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the Staff or friendly regulars.

As a newcomer, you may find these forum sections/pages somewhat useful:

Guides and tutorials; build and expand on your understanding of game mechanics and general survival skills.

Questions; always make sure that the question that you're going to ask hasn't already been answered.

Lore and Stories; get up to date with the happenings of the DayZRP universe's survivors.

Lore; understand the lore of DayZRP.

Roleplaying; the essentials of roleplaying.

Stead fast and stand strong in the land of the apocalypse, friend!

Psssshhh! Long live the Empire!

Welcome Bringman,

the was an interesting intro, something tells me you're going to fit in well around here. Good luck with the Whitelist and I hope to see you around

Guest Bringman

Welcome Bringman,

the was an interesting intro, something tells me you're going to fit in well around here. Good luck with the Whitelist and I hope to see you around

Thanky you! Im so glad to hear that! Have a good one and i hope to see you on here!