Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:50

Change location of us server

DJREX

Change US server location to east coast  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So basically I would like to see what people would think of changing the location of the us server. As of now it is located in the middle of the US and from all the people I have met are east coast of the US. So I believe this would benefit the majority of US players. The only downside to this I see would be Australians would have a worse ping and the few people from the west coast would have worse ping, and lastly the process or extra work of changing the server host or location. Any ways just some positive and negative point of views it would be nice to see opinions.

PS... sorry for any typos or overall stupidity

• Emerald

It is in the process of moving I believe.

• Emerald

PS... sorry for any typos or overall stupidity

You are not forgiven...

anyway, seems like you got your answer dead quick.

• Emerald

I think it should stay the same, I'm pretty sure we have alot of Aussie players so it would be a shame to not have them play amongst us.

besides how much of a difference would it really make? Maby 10 ping if that, I mean im in the US and i even get good ping (80-100) to the EU server and that's overseas.

• Diamond

Stay the same! I would rather have a 50 ping than a 90 ping. Washington state right here and I know a couple of people from the west coast on here too!

• MVP

Is that posted somewhere?

fcef0ff716.png

As well as the header on the site saying it's under maintenance

fcef0ff716.png

thanks tam I think I scrolled past that like 3 times... as I said in op sorry for pure stupidity

• MVP

fcef0ff716.png

thanks tam I think I scrolled past that like 3 times... as I said in op sorry for pure stupidity

I've done far worse don't worry :D

• Emerald

/Closing as requested