Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 08:40

Just whitelisted?

Declan

So I just got whitelisted on my third attempt and I am soo fucking happy :D

But for some reason, the UK server im trying to join (I am irish) has like 800 ping?!

Anyone know whats up? Or is it in maintenance like the US server? Strange thing is theres like 40+ people on it playing..

• MVP

High ping like that can be caused by you being laggy but more than likely the server is having issues.

Give it a little bit and it will either fix itself or crash, restart and be fixed :D

High ping like that can be caused by you being laggy but more than likely the server is having issues.

Give it a little bit and it will either fix itself or crash, restart and be fixed :D

Thanks! Dont want to make another thread so ill just ask you here :D

I cant seem to add the server to my favorites, it only shows up in remote which makes it tough to join when its full :/

Any tips on joining when its full quickly/ adding to favorites?

CTRL + C the server password, use the arrow keys to navigate to 'Connect' after you click the appropriate server and spam; 'Enter' then 'CTRL-V' over and over.

From what I heard people have trouble adding the server to favourites, I just type in 'Dayzrp' under the 'Filters' tab in the server browser and set the ping to either 0 or 999.

• MVP

I've heard that the favorites can be a bit buggy. I added it to favorites off of a friend who was in the server, so it showed up in the friends tab. I'd recommend that or finding it on the normal list.

CTRL + C the server password, put your mouse over the join button area and spam; 'Enter' then 'CTRL-V' over and over.

From what I heard people have trouble adding the server to favourites, I just type in 'Dayzrp' under the 'Filters' tab in the server browser and set the ping to either 0 or 999.

lol I got within two minutes using this! Thanks!

And I fixed the issue, you need to search dayzrp in the server list, you cant add it to favs from remote. Thanks!

I've heard that the favorites can be a bit buggy. I added it to favorites off of a friend who was in the server, so it showed up in the friends tab. I'd recommend that.

Got it sorted, read the post above ^_^ Thanks though!

• MVP

Glad you got your answers :)

/solved