Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 20:03

Warning points appeal

Mamba

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-double-rdm-at-green-mountain?page=2

Why the verdict is not fair: The report hadn't gone formal yet

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I read the report and watched the video, the OP was in the wrong and I agreed with someone saying that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Warning points removed please.

What could you have done better?: Well, as far as I knew as long as a report had not gone formal it was open discussion. If that's not the case then I will not post on peoples reports whether formal or non formal anymore

Quick edit: After speaking to Vaine he explained to me that this came about a while ago, but there was no way for me to know, is it possible for me to receive a verbal warning for this? It's not in the rules section, it is on a sticky which I didn't hear about until today.

• Legend

Hi

This link will maybe help you to not make the same mistake while posting in a report discussion again:

LINK

Sidenote: The link is for both, report discussions and Formal reports. Your point here

Why the verdict is not fair: The report hadn't gone formal yet
is actually invalid.

It is your responsibility to inform yourself of everything important in this community. We provide everything you have to know.

Your comment "I agree" did not add anything to the discussion. If you agree, then you could at least explain why.

Outcome:

Appeal denied. Points will stay