Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:28

banned from a case of mistaken identity!

Weptleech

my name in TS is weptleech, there was a guy with a group of his friends trying to annoy people on the TS he joined my room and changed his name to I think it was "weptpeteleech" he would come in and bother us regularly. it stopped for a while and later on I went AFK and came back you you are banned! I asked my friend to find out what happened he told me I was banned because he thought I was this "weptpeteleech" I can see why but my friend explained what happened he refused to have me back in the TS. I went on to DayZ and could not get on the server it did not say I was banned just not white listed. I then saw my account had be deleted, just gone I could not get in it said that there was no account tied to my email! so I made a new one today I have tried to get unbanned again so I join the steam chat and one nice user went in to TS to get help from an admin for me some one called Ownen.K joined and I was banned right away by him. the user was told to keep away from me!!!!!! this has made me angry and upset to be treated like this! I was not even spoken to. I have been unfairly banned and wish to at least talk to an admin to try and sort this out I just want to have fun on my Favourite RP server! please don't just look over this and ban this account to its so unfair I have done nothing wrong put your self in my shoes! please

If you mean I am not meant to make an appeal on this account because it was not the one it happened on I cant get the other one back when the ban from the TS occurred my Dayz RP account just went it said all my details were incorrect and my email address was not connected to it I also got told to go white list when I joined the DayZ server!

• Legend

Use the correct format that I am going to give you in your ban appeal or it will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]
INSERT_LINK_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

Thank you.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

"I am unable to fill this out as there is no report I know of"

Why the verdict is not fair:

"I have been banned from the TS, steam chat and my dayz rp account has been deleted" because I am not who you think I am this all started from someone copying my name to get at me! my name in TS is weptleech but this guy changed his name to "weptpeteleech" to annoy me. you have banned this guy who would harass me and my friends we are on the same side.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

when my friend went in to TS and explained the problem they refused to have me back in to talk to them, along with the problem today, I join the steam chat and one nice user went in to TS to get help from an admin for me some one called Ownen.K joined and I was banned right away by him. the user was told to keep away from me!!!!!! this has made me angry and upset to be treated like this! I was not even spoken to. I have been unfairly banned and wish to at least talk to an admin to try and sort this out I just want to have fun on my Favourite RP server! please don't just look over this and ban this account to its so unfair I have done nothing wrong put your self in my shoes! please

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned from the TS, get back in the white list for DayZ RP and be unbanned from the steam chat.

What could you have done better?:

in all honesty this is all i could have done no admins would even talk to me it was just perm ban me for no reason I'm not sure who they think I am or why this "weptpeteleech" was banned but its unfair they wont hear me out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

I have filled in the the form the best I can with the information I had its has now been a day and no one seems to have replied to my recent update I have seen other bans solved but mine seems to still be ignored I have done nothing wrong and been banned unreasonably. I would like to be unbanned from the team speak as this is where this problem started! my name is: weptleech in teams speak and always has been and I have been banned because an admin thought I was another user that changed there name he was very unreasonable and I would like the chance to come in to the Team speak and sort this mix up out.

Thank you

• Emerald

Please do not bump your appeal. It will be handled in due time.

Please do not bump your appeal. It will be handled in due time.

okay thanks, no problem, sorry if it seemed that way, it just seemed like I had been brushed to the side as I was also banned from the steam chat when I went to talk to you guys.

thanks for letting me know its being dealt with.

• Legend

This may sound strange. But what does your name refer to. Does it hold any kind of significance and is it a reference to something?

This may sound strange. But what does your name refer to. Does it hold any kind of significance and is it a reference to something?

No the only reason my name is weptleech is because it was what the xbox chose for me when I was younger and its stuck, I like the name. :)

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Accepted.

Explanation

After reviewing the evidence available to us we can understand why you were confused for a previously banned player. This being said after reviewing all the evidence available to us there does not seem to be any significant indication that you are in fact said permanently banned player.

I would suggest you contact myself with an alternative name to prevent said confusion going forward.

Outcome

Ban removed.