Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:23

Alexei Rodov

• Sapphire

Alexei Rodov

09llbeu.jpg

Out of the shadows of the tunnel, a figure appears.

Softly you can identify the looks on the figure.

A short cutted haircut can be recognized underneath a green hood as two soft green eyes scour over your body, identifying both body language and facial expression of the person looking at him. The figure then suddenly spoke "You looking for something stranger ?" and as he said that, you can clearly see the grim tip of a weapon pointed towards you. "Answer me" he demands in a rough and threatening way. And yet after a couple of minutes mixed with deadly silence and soft conversation, the tip of the weapon lowers and the man in the shadows seems to lighten up. "You are lucky, not everyone is kind like me" he said. And now that you think about it, this man speaks with a clear chernarussian accent while you make up for small talks and courtesies.

The man then finally steps out of the shadows into the small light in the middle of the tunnel and finally, he becomes completely clear to you. A slightly taller man, 1m86 tall and decently built. He's not wearing a usual outfit though, Brown worker boots, halfly covered by his green cargo pants and above that, a blue checkered shirt can be seen beneath his black woolen coat. On his back he dones a Green Hunter's backpack and the weapon that was formerly unknown, now becomes clear to you. A green painted old Mosin Nagant, a popular hunter's weapon in these lands.

But strangely enough, the slightly hostile behaviour of before suddenly turned into a short smile and then on to a neutral look. He invites you to follow him and after a short moment of concern and distrust, you get the small brink of courage and trust to follow the man as he had already put his weapon back in its sheath on his back. He leads you outside the tunnel, to the entrance where he put some logs together, put stones around it and grabbed a flint and put it below the logs as he grabbed a small box of matches and attempted to light the fire and pretty soon, a nice comforting flame had began to grow from the small flint.

Small talk begins again and a short laughter even and after a few minutes, trust grew and so did the conversation. Until the moment you ask about his past.

A moment of silence occurs and from a distance in the forest, an owl's call can be heard softly resounding through the forest. The man looks at you and sighs gently "I will tell you."

This is to declare that this will be my new character from now on, starting off with a clean slate and a clear mind. My former character sadly died from a gunshot wound, northeast of Green Mountain, against a medium sized rock. That is where poor Nickolai Lorington has bled out, awaiting help that never came.

R.I.P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Legend

Swag 69 really good :)

I am beginning to wonder if you have actually read any of the RP threads you replied to, considering the amount of time between your replies and the length of some of the threads.

2111b93d5a.png

Maybe you should take your time to read them and enjoy them instead of spamming.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

At first I didn't see Alexei as the sort to join a group. I saw him as a lone wolf survivor, jumping from place to place telling his stories and occasionally helping people. What made you join a group? Especially something the SZPR? No offense it just didn't seem to fit your character.

Just asking

• Sapphire

At first I didn't see Alexei as the sort to join a group. I saw him as a lone wolf survivor, jumping from place to place telling his stories and occasionally helping people. What made you join a group? Especially something the SZPR? No offense it just didn't seem to fit your character.

Just asking

I didnt see that happening at the start either, Alexei at first was a lone wolf and travelled from place to place but couldnt find his way. It was always harder to travel alone but he managed to do so like he has always done, until the moment Alexei met Pavle Kovac and Bar Almoh, Pavle Kovac is a member of SZPR that alexei grew to know and is still a very good friend with and then he met Bar Almog, a true lone survivor and that got Alexei thinking and after a while he travelled back south to meet Pavle again and then got to know the SZPR group and the general (Darkstyle) asked Alexei if he wouldn't want to be a part of the group. And so it happened

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Just asking

I didnt see that happening at the start either, Alexei at first was a lone wolf and travelled from place to place but couldnt find his way. It was always harder to travel alone but he managed to do so like he has always done, until the moment Alexei met Pavle Kovac and Bar Almoh, Pavle Kovac is a member of SZPR that alexei grew to know and is still a very good friend with and then he met Bar Almog, a true lone survivor and that got Alexei thinking and after a while he travelled back south to meet Pavle again and then got to know the SZPR group and the general (Darkstyle) asked Alexei if he wouldn't want to be a part of the group. And so it happened

It's just what I got from it I never said I was correct. Anyway thanks for the clarification.

• Sapphire

Just asking

It's just what I got from it I never said I was correct. Anyway thanks for the clarification.

No problem at all buddy ^^ Just clarified it for you

• 2 months later...
  • Sapphire

The Mask,

A never ending method of shifting the soul of a man,

A way of hiding one's true self from others,

A way of hiding their own feelings from the outside.

The Sword,

A method of removing evil from good,

A weapon for holy or unholy ways of life,

A way for people to defend or offend others.

The Shield,

A method of interfering with good and evil,

A weapon for strong and helpfull people,

A way for others to protect ones that are most dear to themselves.

The Road,

A path that one takes,

A way that one walks,

A stroll that nobody takes without toll.

The Blood,

A source for things of great importance,

A method for validating what is right and wrong,

A way for people to become family or foes.

As wind blows quite heavily through the trees, leaves decent from their sturdy branches and eventually land onto the path one walks upon. As the slight hint of night arriving appears on the horizon, your eyes settle upon a house that seems to have activity in it. A fire is burning and there seems to be movement in the bushes around it.

As you approach the house and set your eyes upon the scene infront of you, a figure appears out of the forest behind you and cocks the gun he has in his hands.

"Turn around slowly and identify yourself"

A man dressed in a green jacket and black pants, supported with a green vest, dorning a green facemask steps up closer towards you as he points his Ak-47 at you and sighs gently as he lowers his gun. The man speaks with a deeper russian accented voice.

"What are you doing on Order ground ?"

*WIP*

• Emerald

Very good entries Raven look forward to the ones that have caught up to recent events ;)

• Sapphire

The man sighs gently and shakes his head as he moves the strap of his rifle over his right shoulder and signs at him to follow him.

He walks with a soft cringe in his right leg, making it look like he slightly weighs down on his right leg, resulting in a soft right movement of his upper body as he walks. He signals to sit down at the bonfire and sits down himself before removing his facemask and looking at you. He revealed a horizontal scar on his right cheek, signalling a previous cut that has healed up.

"You don't seem like bad man eh ? My name is Raven, Knight of The Order"

Just now you notice the small patch sewed into the right shoulder of the jacket, assuming it is the crest of The Order

Oo2G6m2.png

• Sapphire

"As I told you before, nothing to worry about Swift."

Alexei looked towards Swift as he softly raised himself from a kneeling position, grabbing the hilt of his sword as he pulled out the tip of the big weapon from the neck of one of the infected, softly twitching in between the high grass of the field they were in.

"It's but one infected. Kill it quickly and it wont alarm the rest. Now let's continue looking for food. We need more to bring back to the rest."

Alexei wrapped his hand around the hilt of his sword a bit harder and grumbled gently as he started walking into the outskirts of Gvozdno. His figure was imposing as always, a quite bulky built man who is slightly taller than the average male. In his right hand a sharpened sword and in his left hand he had his most trusted weapon an old hunting knife. He had named it Sorrow for it only brought sorrow to anything to the opposite side of the blade , be it man infected or animal.

On his left leg he had attached a side holster which held his Double Barreled Shotgun which was called Regret. A weapon he used in tight situations where the only thing that could result was Regrets. He adorned a green militairy vest over a green raincoat, blue cargo pants and green working boots which were sturdy enough to hold grip in soil and still be strong enough to resist the constant moving and travelling his group did.

On his head he had a green beanie that protected his head slightly from the savage cold that adorned Chernarus at the time.

Alexei turned around and signaled Swift to approach slowly as he stood against the side of a building, peaking past the corner into the small town and softly grumbled.

"Swift, two infected and both are moving like rabbit in forest being chased, we need to be carefull."

And as soon as he had said what he needed to say, they need not communicate any more. Alexei scaled the fence infront of him softly as he moved towards the infected rapidly walking to the west as Swift travelled around East towards the other infected.

As if it was already natural, Alexei looked towards Swift and nodded gently as they both assailed their target. Alexei gripped the hilt of his sword harder as he charged towards the infected and quickly lashed to the back of its neck, resulting in the infected dropping down onto the floor. As the infected laid on the ground stunned by the rough blow from the sword, Alexei thrusted his right leg down onto the spine of the infected and grumbled as he kneeled quickly and thrusted Sorrow into the back of the infected 'skull, resulting in a soft grumble from the thing as it laid there lifeless.

As Alexei looked back towards Swift, he smiled gently as he saw Swift slowly walking up to the infected, screwing on the silencer onto his trusted M1911. He nodded towards the beast gently as it now faced him and charged at him. Swift showed no fear in his movement at all, a steady pace and a clear mind he adorned as he aimed his pistol towards the head of the approaching beast, breathed in softly and pulled the trigger. And much as a Bird's whistle, the bullet had left the chamber, travelled through the barrel and silencer and ended up inside of the head of the infected. Swift closed his eyes gently as he heard the crashing and sliding of the vanquished infected onto the ground.

Alexei nodded and recovered his footing and walked up to the Swift with a grin on his face.

"Brothers in arms, Family in rest, Beast on the battlefield."

Alexei continued his pace towards the small village with Swift right beside him.

On the left : Alexei with a sword and knife in hand which were covered in blood which resulted in thin lines of blood trailing down both of his weapons. A man who wouldn't leave his comrades behind, a man who would stand up for anyone, how weak or small they may be.

On the right: Swift, a man adorned by grace and honor himself. A man who always held his head up high and never avoided contact but engaged in every single one of them. How scary the odds may be or how conflicted the situation may be, if there is one man who can do it. It's Swift.

"I have found family."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

It was a dark but clear night in chernarus, a rather cold and yet strangely comfortable. A soft shirping of birds went around the forest singing their songs before they were going to sleep. It gave an aura to small town The Order was in and gave it a peacefull and harmonious vibe. Raven had been sitting at a bonfire with his trusted companion Swift and were sharing stories about their previous encounters with bandits and were both boasting themselves in some way. And then the radio chatter began.

"Raven ? Swift ?" * Radio static interfered with the following sentence* "Dark Castle ... Found ... something." *radio chatter ends and frequency closes down again*

Raven looked towards Swift and nodded. They both stood up, entered their houses and came back with their travelling gear, armed with their trusted weaponry and stocked up on enough food and water for a long journey. They met back at the courtyard and started their long journey. A journey filled with sweat, danger and exhaustion. Swift and Raven were somewhat of a trained team, they had travelled together a lot and knew how they walked, talked and needed to act in situations that were of dire need. Clearing cities from infected on the way, Raven and Swift had found some minor supplies which ment food water and some spare clothing for if anybody needed them in the future. Infected were lately getting too confident with destroying your clothing, tearing it to shreds to get to the juicy flesh.

Raven looked towards Swift "That was Lily wasn't it ?" they were walking close to a castle and were jogging through the forest. Swift answered "Yes ... We need to be there fast Raven, we need to help them out if something happened." Raven nodded and picked up the pace as they moved towards the old tavern south of the castle. Raven stopped Swift with a hand on his chest and motioned towards the footsteps in the sand going towards the small town east of them and so they continued to trail their path. They approached the compound the path was leading to and there they found Lily and Titan, sitting next to a fire with a man. A man who soon was to reveal his true identity.