Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 07:37

OOC/KoS- 3 days

Pepe Jones

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

INSERT_LINK_HERE http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-sa2-kos-ooc-chatter-green-mountain

Why the verdict is not fair:

INSERT_TEXT_HERE I feel that it is fair and i know what i did wrong.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

INSERT_TEXT_HERE So me and several others were banned about 2 weeks ago and being relatively new I did not know that you had to respond. During the time when we were attacked i did speak OOC/ several times and i knew it was wrong and it wont happen again, and i think one person in my group did kos but i dont know for sure because i was killed pretty quickly. to sum this all up i know what i did was wrong it wont happen again (this is a learning experience). Thank you for taking the time to read this. My point of view to all this was me and 5 other people in our group were heading down the mountain to chase after someone who robbed our friend when suddenly shots were being heard from green mountain. I got on our radio frequency but i was over 50 meters away so it was very staticy and it was cutting out. i then moved over for a closer look and saw that 2 of my closest friends were dead. that was when i talked out of character asking if it was in valid KoS ( witch it was not) and the bug with how to bandage someone. then several minutes later i surrendered and during that time of what i think was diplomacy i was shot and that was the end of it for me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

INSERT_TEXT_HERE to be unbanned and play with my friends again.

What could you have done better?:

INSERT_TEXT_HERE Took this great role play situation and not have talked out of character, or if i had to typed it using the //OOC method in chat.

• Emerald

I have also waited out my 3 day ban.

• Emerald

Verdict

Appeal accepted.

Explanation

Your OOC comments contributed significantly towards the escalation of the situation. You did not respond to the report in the ample time given and it is your responsibility to do so. You will receive the punishment for your infraction here.

I have also waited out my 3 day ban.

Such is not the way we deal with things. Your account was deleted due to your own actions and the temporary ban stayed in place due to your own actions. The ban time will start from the verdict as usual. In this case from this moment forward.

Outcome

Appeal accepted. Temporary ban lifted. + verdict given.

The verdict is as follows:

Verdict:

Bad RP - Guilty

Reason:

You broke character in a significant way and thus breaking Rule 1. Role Playing

760x47http://puu.sh/evoYr/70dc3705ff.png[/img]

With the above stated the following applies:

Outcome:

BadRP - 3 day ban + 10 warning points.