Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 07:23

Most accurate song to display life its self

Diamond

• Sapphire

I dont know what it is but this song means like so much to me. I never have really thought like that about music before but this song is just beautiful. In 5 minutes it shows life. It shows everything . I cant even explain it. This is the song I imagine when im about to die and my entire life flashes before my eyes. And as i slowly drift off to the end I will have done everything i could and have lived a full life. I don't know what it is but i love this song and it is immensely powerful. Every time i hear this song, i forget all worries and mistakes that i have made. This is like my song. And pray to god that when I am dying I see all my strife and hardship with this song playing and I know that I have achieved.

• Sapphire

Song about life:

[video=youtube]

lmfao

• Sapphire

lmfao

Why? did you even watch it?

Yes i laughed my a** off :D

• Emerald

I think this is something that I'd connect to on an emotional level. To me, it represents all the losses everyone's endured to this very point of time. All the family they've kissed, now gone. All the friends they've told goodbye for the last time. It portrays an isolated world with various of struggles, a damned fate left in the hands of an unfortunate and dedicated few whom have the strength to endure and press on.

- 'Course I'm speaking about DayZ Life. xD