Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 22:34

Two quick introductions - Rok and SirPaulus

Howdy everyone!

Myself and my friend here (see post bellow) found this community by chance as we were looking at DayZ videos and stumbled across Mr.Chow and Mr.Moon's videos, some of which are recorded on this community server. We have for a long time been searching for a good community to play with, and we are both experienced roleplayers.

Let's for convenience sake say that my name is Rok. I am a 22 year old Icelander, currently living in Sweden where I study at a University.

I speak Icelandic, English and Swedish fluently, and can make myself understood in German, but I cannot claim to speak it fluently just yet.

My rp track-record is almost 8years experience with roleplaying on numerous MMO's, as well as close to 6 years of LARP. I have also recently started with pen & paper systems (Pathfinder being a favorite so far), but would be lying if I said I had more than a years worth of playing it!

I am very much looking forwards to getting to know this community, and hoping that both myself, and my friend shall (when the whitelist-applications open up again) be able to join you in-game. Until then, we shall prowl the forums.

If there are any any questions regarding myself or my friend, please feel free to PM us, or post here in the thread.

Hello everyone!

My name is SirPaulus, and I am the above mentioned friend!

I am a 19 year-old Computer Games Art student from England. Whilst I haven't roleplayed as long as my friend, I have almost 6 years experience roleplaying, most of which have been spent on MMO's such as World of Warcraft and SWToR, and have recently also picked up pen and paper, where my two favourite systems are World of Darkness and Pathfinder.

We are both really eager to get involved with the community and to start roleplaying with you all. However, as we are both non-donors we shall have to wait until the whitelist applications are available

Best of regards, SirPaulus.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community (to both of you). Have a look around the forum as there is plenty to read and comment on. A good place to start is the Guide section.

The whitelist re-opens for non-donators tomorrow, best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't ever noticed this but I guess I must say a warm welcome to a very good RPer from another community :P

Anyways, hopefully you can have as good RP here, we need more people like you and the others, are any of the other guys going to tag along with you ? (The people I know I mean)

• Sapphire

Welcome to DayZRP both you! I'm sure with your experience you'll fit in here just fine. Looking forward to meeting you in game! :)

• Emerald

Welcome to the DayZRP community. Enjoy your stay :)