Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:09

Hello to all in DayZRP

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and say hello to the community. I joined up to the website 10 days ago, looking to get into some RP with DayZ and try to get some better experiences out of the game. Of course, as I am prone to do, I procrastinated. Last night I was filling out the whitelist application (finally) but then stopped to hit the bed and figured I would finish it up today. I'm not sure when they closed the whitelisting seeing as I've had the page open for several days in a tab, but today I rebooted my PC and went to finish filling it out and submit it only to see that applications are closed. I already have all my info in a notepad file and came up with my whole back story. I was really looking forward to getting on. How does donating work in opening back up the application? At this point I would happily donate 5 EUR just to get it submitted and get in on the action.

Thanks in advance for any info and I look forward to seeing you in the wasteland!

• Emerald

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay here.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Have a look around the forum as there is plenty to read and comment on. A good place to start is the Guide section.

The whitelist will reopen after the weekend for non-donators. It was shut for the weekend to give the admins a break due to the huge amount of recent applications (up to 300 a day). You can donate to get priority or just wait until tomorrow.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the welcome and I appreciate the info Samaritan. With the way it was worded on the application page it made it sound as if it would be an undetermined (and possibly long) waiting period for it to reopen. I will try again tomorrow and see if I can apply. Cheers!

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Diamond

welcome hope you will enjoy dayzrp