Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:21

Voices From Neverwhere - Memoirs Of A Broken Dream [FINISHED]

Mikachu

• MVP

*In the pocket of a rotting corpse remains a journal. Dusty and forgotten the journal awaits discovery. Until then however, this is what can be found scribbled on it's pages*

November 3rd 2014

We had a dream once. Me and her. We wanted to travel the world, visit every country and see every sight. It was our obsession. We spent days, weeks, months, years... All just planning our trips and seeing different places and cultures, different people and lives. It was magical.

Then we came here.

I kept a journal every time we travelled, keeping notes on what we saw, who we met. Taking photographs of amazing structures and strange little creatures we found. I started writing in this because I can't do that. I can't take any photo's and... There isn't anyone here. Everything is just gone.

I wanted to write though, to let others know what happened. I need to. I need to tell someone, to talk to not bottle it up. I'm stuck here all alone. I don't really know where to go or what to do but there are roads, lots of them. One goes north out of this empty city so I figured I'd follow that one. There must be other people here.

There must be.

I still remember our dream though, I won't give up.

• Sapphire

:hype:

Looking good so far, Tam! I hope more content will be added soon. :)

• MVP

November 7th 2014

I dreamt of you darling. Alone, wearing that dress. I don't know where we were but it was beautiful, as were you. I wish I could of stayed there, I do, but I have to keep going. I followed the road for hours, through rain and sun, small empty villages and large expansive fields. I met no one.

Then I woke this morning. I rubbed my eyes, and saw a woman in the field ahead of me. I thought I was still dreaming at first, I couldn't believe I wasn't alone! God what I would give to have stayed alone.

I called to her first, shouted for help, for company, for anything. I just needed to see another human face, to have some interaction to keep me sane. She turned to my voice and screamed.

I ran. I left her as fast as I could, scrambling through trees and dirt, putting as much distance between us as I could. She wasn't a woman, she was a demon.

• MVP

So heartfelt. Short, but bittersweet. Like little glimpses into both heaven and hell. :)

Love it, Tamaster.

• MVP

So heartfelt. Short, but bittersweet. Like little glimpses into both heaven and hell. :)

Love it, Tamaster.

Crimson commenting on my RP thread?

tumblr_lmr89wnine1qfi19x.jpg

Thank you so much!

• Sapphire

You're RP threads are very good you shouldnt be so humble :P I still remember your one you did for Mika saito and the depressing spiral of Michael O'Hare.

You should do more

• MVP

You're RP threads are very good you shouldnt be so humble :P I still remember your one you did for Mika saito and the depressing spiral of Michael O'Hare.

You should do more

tumblr_n0nbjr1Xzh1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Thank you though, I enjoy writing so much

• MVP

Love it, Tamaster.

Thank you so much!

I'm just someone who has waaaay too much time and reads way too many books. xD

But yes, I agree with Valkerion: Moar. ASAP. :P

• MVP

I really like it Tamaster! It's short and sweet. I feel so sad for the man, still remembering his wife. And the excitement/thrill he got when he thought he saw another woman.

I'm hooked on your writing :P Write more please

• MVP

November 12th 2014

She followed me. The monster. It brought friends in the night. They attacked me and... They forced me to do it. I didn't have a choice if I hadn't hurt them they would of hurt me. I just don't understand, why are these people like this? Why do they want to hurt me?

I ran again, I followed the road and I ran. I don't want to meet anymore of these crazy demon people. Am I being punished? What did I do to deserve this?

I just need to find other people, not everyone can be like that. I know it. Not everyone. I keep seeing signs for a place I can't read but the number next to it keeps getting smaller so I must be getting close.

Please god let it be better, just one person. One. That's all I need. I need to know this is real, I'm not alone.

Maybe it would be better if this is all a dream, we could be together again and carry on our journey. Yeah... Maybe this is all some horrible nightmare, I just need to wake up.

• MVP

November 18th 2014

Nightmare. Living in a nightmare. These things are everywhere. I see them every day glimpses at the edge of my vision. I've killed more than I care to count anymore. My clothes are stained with their blood.

Where am I? What happened? Where is everyone?

I heard voices from a radio I found last night. They were speaking in a language I didn't understand but they sounded scared, desperate. I don't even know if they are real or not but I heard them name a place called Green Mountain and something about tower. I have seen a big radio tower a few times on clear days.

Maybe I should head there.

• MVP

November 28th 2014

The voices don't stop. There was no one at this Green Mountain but the voices don't stop. They talk to me through my radio and tell me what to do. They keep me safe from the demons and find me food and drink. I live in the woods now and visit towns to kill and scavenge. It's how they tell me is safe.

I tried taking the batteries out the radio once but the people told me to put them back in so I figured it would be best if I did. They are keeping me safe for you darling, don't worry. They say they were in a crash too like us, maybe we saw them on our plane before we took off.

I'm coming to visit you tomorrow don't worry, I found your favourite food for you and even a teddy bear. I love you darling I will keep you safe don't worry.

• MVP

December 11th 2014

They told me to wait. So I wait. I'm with you darling. I will wait here with you while they get help.

Hopefully it isn't long, they seem good at this kind of thing. We can get you a doctor and get the hell out of here and home. Away from all these crazy people and back to our normal life. We can visit all the countries we have left and live our lives together. God I can't wait.

I'm glad your OK and you survived the crash like me, god it would of hurt so much to lose you. But I'll never lose you, never. I'll protect you darling. I promise.

But I guess for now we wait. I'll get a fire going and cook us some chicken, I know how you like the fresh stuff.

• MVP

Damn. That moment when you REALIZE what's going on? It's just... tragic but stimulating at the same time. I feel bad for wanting to see this all perpetuate... to see it all continue, for the sake of our protagonist!

Love it. <3

• MVP

January 2nd 2015

Wait wait wait wait wait. I'm waiting, we wait.

Where are they? I thought they were helping. They saved her. They brought her back to me.

Darling! stop!

Waiting.. waiting

Where shall we go once we are rescued darling? Morocco? New Zealand?

I'll take you anywhere... we can be safe and happy

I promise. God I promise.

I won't leave you darling.. they saved you.. I won't leave

• MVP

January 12th 2015

I'm so tired. I'm still waiting... I don't like waiting, I want to be with my darling. She left me in the night, ran away chasing after another man.

Why would she do that? I saved her... I kept her safe... we just had to wait.

I can't do this without her, I love her..

I have decided to go find her and kill that bastard who stole her but I can hardly even stand. I must of been giving too much food to my darling instead of me.

I can do this though, I'll save her again I have to

• MVP

January 20th 2015

Alone. I'm left here all alone.

I found them. Her, him, together.

I... I don't understand. I saved her but she is.. she's a monster.

I..

I..

I'm sorry.

*Two shades of blood are dried onto the rest of the page and diary is empty from there on in*