Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:59

The Maker: Justice Served

Great Khan

Foolish people who mock The Maker will be re-educated or exterminated! Our friend... Harvey, learned this lesson that day! Let this be a lesson to all. For those who refuse to accept, and instead plot against The Great Maker, will be brought down to his court. Here, Justice shall be served......

DayZRP Standalone - The Maker: Justice Served Part 1 -

DayZRP Standalone - The Maker: Justice Served Part 2 -

DayZRP Standalone - The Maker: Justice Server Part 3 -

"And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.” –Malachi 4:6

Do not mock me James Reed

The Father.

• Sapphire

I will eliminate all that DON'T follow the Maker. -Tom Jagger

*raises eyebrow*

We'll see how well that goes for you

• Sapphire

Oh when those who disrespect The Maker meet us in our own home...

Where is that exactly? Il gladly come and do it :troll:

• Emerald

"And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.” –Malachi 4:6

Do not mock me James Reed

The Father.

I mock whoever I please.

Mocking us might put you in a rather unpleasant situation. Just like this one

• Emerald

Mocking us might put you in a rather unpleasant situation.

I'm already in a rather unpleasant situation with another group. Your little group is no fear to me. A bunch of psychopaths who try forcing people into their religion trying to kill me? Your funny.

James Reed, do not make the same mistake this man did:

He decided to mock us, and The Maker has now brought him to his court. Chained, scared and trapped, he undergone The Maker's wrath. Those who mock us, such as you James, will eventually find themselves within The Maker's Court, where Justice shall be served:

• Emerald

He decided to mock us, and The Maker has now brought him to his court. Chained, scared and trapped, he undergone The Maker's wrath. Those who mock us, such as you James, will eventually find themselves within The Maker's Court, where Justice shall be served:

Doubting me? Have fun. We'll see who's moving to the Berezino church. Better say your last goodbye's to Novy before it's too late.

Doubting me? Have fun. We'll see who's moving to the Berezino church. Better say your last goodbye's to Novy before it's too late.

I hope to rp with you somebody James! :) see you ingame, and remember! we don't know each other yet.

I will eliminate all followers of the Maker. -James Reed

me and my group can gladly help you since this "maker" guys are disturbing us much lately.

so long you have a ingame valid RP reason, please go ahead. Please avoid meta gaming :)

• Sapphire

me and my group can gladly help you since this "maker" guys are disturbing us much lately.

To anyone who opposes the maker and his children:

You will soon understand that and we are a large force who shall strike down the blasphemers.

If you feel brave enough to tackle us you shall soon realise that you are wrong.

The maker will come and a new society will be born.

-Brian Kron

these "maker" guys are disturbing my group so much lately. i hope to see you ingame so we can team up against them.

Now now Mike, we have done nothing wrong to you! Let us keep the talking civil, you may bring whatever forces you wish to our home. We are a belief of love, not war...!

For real though, was fun RPing with you last night. Don't poke the beehive too much though, you might get stung ;)

these "maker" guys are disturbing my group so much lately. i hope to see you ingame so we can team up against them.

Now now Mike, we have done nothing wrong to you! Let us keep the talking civil, you may bring whatever forces you wish to our home. We are a belief of love, not war...!

For real though, was fun RPing with you last night. Don't poke the beehive too much though, you might get stung ;)

i'll keep that in mind joey:)

• Emerald

I hope to rp with you somebody James! :) see you ingame, and remember! we don't know each other yet.

I do have a valid IC reason to hate your group, and I hope to see you in-game sometime!

If you wish to work with me. Please PM me from IC POV why you are angry at them and how we can work together. Maybe we can meet each other on TS sometime to attack them?