Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 09:48

Fury saying goodbye

Guest freddy

Found this server a while ago and ive loved it since i have racked up well over about 350 hours on this server so that just shows how much i loved it.

My time started of by getting robbed by S-GRU and that ended up with me joining S-GRU The same day. I was in S-GRU For a good while until i got tired of their endless robbing of people with einfields and tractors. One night we attacked RF Wich had built a small base in polana. We ended up jumping into rf teamspeak and just hanging there talking casually wich made me like the RF Guys alot. 2 Days after i left S-GRU For RF.

RF Was newly formed from the remains of BB. I then havent stopped talking to the RF Guys since. It has been a good time and it still is :)

I ended up buying a bypass and going on public hive hacking wich made me get Globally banned. I then talked to rolle and i was let back on with a new key seeing as i never hacked on here cause i said to myself "This server is way to good for me to want to destroy with hacks, ive had such a good time and i reckon will have a good time here in the future aswell"

Since day one i left S-GRU They have been trying to get me banned and in the end they succeded.

With me being let back on the server meant i got put on a warning level of 67% So with the breaking of 1 puny rule ended up with me perma banned from the server.

And with ill just say ive had a great time on this server and Goodbye

• MVP

I don't condone hacking at all and I think you were rightfully banned. It was fair for them to put you on a 67% warning level as you were a major risk. Unfortunately you broke a rule, which could have been avoided.

At least you are honest and I can respect you for that. So kudos to you sir.

I wish you well and take care.

Don't know who you are... But...

Fuck off and die! One hacker less. :)

Seriously thats just bullshit get out I dont fucking care whether your kidding or serious but honestly get out no need for that shit. Prick.

Nightwisj we had good times, great times haha killed people stole shit and died. Great times on this server but peace out.

Guest Governor

Dude... That's BS... People RESPECT Nigtwisj... What about you? WHO RESPECTS YOU?

P.S: Telling someone to go die is EXTREMELY disrespectful...

R.I.P. Nigtwisj... WE ALL RESPECT YOU...

Dude... That's BS... People RESPECT Nigtwisj... What about you? WHO RESPECTS YOU?

Well except for that Andrei dick...I like S-GRU but a whole lot less after that remark, control your members that is just wrong.

I like S-GRU but a whole lot less after that remark, control your members that is just wrong.

After recent events we are no longer an active clan on DayZRP. People can represent themselves in whatever way they wish, it's up to you to see that an individual like Andrei does not represent S-GRU, and that you shouldn't form an opinion on the group based on that.

On a more relevant note, we had some fun times Nightwisj - back in the S-GRU days of Skype before TS... Shame you had to leave us and join our soon to be enemies at the time :P

Guest Governor

#WeLoveJukki

No one respects nightwisj ^^

'Dude'... Or whatever you are... STFU... Most DECENT people respect him...

P.S: I joke... But we all respect him

its only game! why you heff to be mad?

snore... a hurt rf kid. who cares? ^^