Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 16:57

Greetings DayZRP Community!

Just wanted say hello. My name is John, 29y/o from Indiana. Though you may soon get to know me as Mr. Moxley aka "Doc". I have recently just submitted my whitelist application, and am hoping for the best. I have kept an eye on this community for some time now, and finally decided the time was right to apply. I have been on many other RP servers on DayZ, Arma 2&3. Though most just don't seem to live up to the hype. Whether it be players who don't stay in character or admins who don't enforce the rules and keep rule breakers in check. It just ruins the experience when every few minutes you hear "Okay so out of character" or other interactions which take you out of the moment. I have infinite love and respect for this server after realizing how hard it is to get in and how much the rules are enforced here. I believe this is the place for me, and I really hope to get a chance to interact with you all in the future, regardless of how long it takes. Until then I will see you all on the forums.

• MVP

Glad you feel that way about our community man. Hopefully your whitelist gets accepted. Welcome to DayzRP!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. It sounds like you take your RP seriously and I think you have come to the right place. Get yourself involved on the forum while you wait for your whitelist to be reviewed. Best of luck.