Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 21:45

What up, fellow survivors of the infestation.

I'm an older gentleman who grew up in the ages of RPing with dice and am a very active DayZ gamer.

Though I do enjoy poppin' virtual caps from time to time I primarily play a lone wolf style based on heavy avoidance due to KOS mentality. To keep SA "alpha fresh" I have been a member of the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland (http://tmwdayz.com/) for close to a year and now look forward to having an opportunity to bring my RPing skills to Chernarus.

Cheers to you all!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Sounds like you have come to the right place!

While you wait until your application is reviewed have a look around the forum as there is plenty to read and comment on. A good place to start is the Guide section.

Best of luck.

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Hello and welcome to the community. Sounds like you have come to the right place!

While you wait until your application is reviewed have a look around the forum as there is plenty to read and comment on. A good place to start is the Guide section.

Best of luck.

Thank you, Samaritan!

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Amazing guide, sir. Thank you kindly!