Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:14

Hello ladies and gents!

Guest Tagurit01

Guest Tagurit01

Hey everyone! The names Tag or Matt which ever you prefer. I would like to say that im excited to see what this community of players has to offer into my DayZ experience and how entering your RP servers will change how the game is played, but now it's times to get to know me a little bit.

I am a 23 yr old male who has been playing games for as long as i can remember. One type of game that i cant get enough of is survival/military sim games. They really peak my interest and I've been fixated on games such as Dayz since the beginning of the mod. I love the experience you get when running into players and deciding their fate through either being one of the good guys or being that person or group of people whom has let the Apocalypse destroy whats left of their humanity and turn whats left of their morals into darkness, hence, killing everyone on sight.

This game has changed the way i look at video games for the better and i'm really looking forward to sharing these epic moments with this community!!

• Emerald

Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay here.