Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:46

The recent increase of server traffic.

By now i'm sure everyone who was in the DayZRP community is aware that a couple of popular Youtubers recently released videos that took place in the DayZRP servers. Naturally, because of this, all of their fans have flowed into these server causing them to be full all the time. As someone who has been here for nearly a year, i'm putting out a request that either more servers are created or the player limit is increased. In the case that there are plans for a new server, it would be lovely to see a server that is hosted in the OCE area for all the Australian and New Zealand players.

Side Note:

None of this is intended to be hostile towards any party. I think it's great to see that the DayZRP community has grown so much in such a short time.

• Sapphire

This discussion has been held many times, use the search function... Also this is quoted from Rolle

We need access to server logs and increase numbers of staff members before we can buy additional servers.

Soon.

This discussion has been held many times, use the search function... Also this is quoted from Rolle

We need access to server logs and increase numbers of staff members before we can buy additional servers.

Soon.

Sorry I didn't use the search function but I did scan over a few subforums before posting.

There are multiple threads and questions on this ;)

Without server logs we are unwilling to add more servers at this point in time :)

Yeah sorry I did look but I didn't see any thread like this :c

That all makes sense I guess, thanks for your reply. Although I have one question, what do you mean by "server logs".

Server logs are the logs that tells us everything like chat, kill logs, hit logs, disconnect/reconnect and so on.

We do currently have some logs but not having all of them makes things hard and people get away with things like kosing.

Server logs are the logs that tells us everything like chat, kill logs, hit logs, disconnect/reconnect and so on.

We do currently have some logs but not having all of them makes things hard and people get away with things like kosing.

Ah okay this makes more sense, thank you very much I understand c:

• Emerald

As someone from 2012, I want a server for myself so I can enjoy everything DayZRP has to offer, all alone, yeeeesh.

When will these logs come ? I am tired of getting KoS

• MVP

When will these logs come ? I am tired of getting KoS

Should be end of this month

• MVP

Not sure, we keep hearing things like the next update at the end of January. And who knows what logs they are going to actually give us and when :(

- Admin Logs, covering: Connections/Disconnections, Chat, Player Deaths (Env & PvP)

Not sure, we keep hearing things like the next update at the end of January. And who knows what logs they are going to actually give us and when :(

- Admin Logs, covering: Connections/Disconnections, Chat, Player Deaths (Env & PvP)

I will believe what we have and when we get it, when we actually get it ;)

• MVP

I've heard about the logs and believe it, but is there a link or some such where they say we are getting logs in January?

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2pgiy5/devs_can_we_please_have_death_logs_back_please/cmwlkyq?context=10000

By any tiny chance ( I know it's basically impossible but with hope I ask) Do we get logs of deaths before we got the logs? KoS 3 times this week from a long range sniper.... It gets annoying....