Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 08:26

Ban Appeal For Trolling

Night

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Ban Reason: Trolling/Sexual RP

Why the verdict is not fair:

I Believe it wasn't fair, because i was simply Just joking around with The members upon my group as we were recording stuff for the DayZRP Trailer (Obviously that wasn't apart of it). Basically I just wasn't thinking about that considering i wasn't roleplaying it out, I didn't think that saying that OOC was apart of the rules.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was just recording the footage for the DayzRP Trailer with Dursty & Tom when we were just joking around i role-played something we were speaking over on TS and we were in no role-play situation, and I thought adding the // for OOC would have been fine as long as it wasn't actual Sexual RP. Once the server restarted we filmed a few more things of walking down a road etc and then once we were about to log i was banned and here i am now.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to achieve an Un-ban as i wasn't aware that this was any sort of trolling or that you cant type it even if it's Out Of Character.

What could you have done better?:

I Could have not bothered typing that in during our session. It was purely just to get an extra laugh out, but I clearly see now that it wasn't necessary. and Now that i see that I will limit my OOC use while in the server.

• Legend

Hi Dan

I am not too sure what you tried to say here.

When you typed this:

5cb372034a.png

You say because you said it OOC it is ok? I can tell you it is not. If anything, it makes it worse.

acd3de4266.png

I looked up your comments in the chatlogs and there was OOC talk here and there. To go OOC is only allowed if it is something important. You better play by the rules or this might be a problem for you. Read the rules.

If something like this happens again, we will remove you permanently.

Outcome:

Appeal accepted

Standard punishment for Tolling - 7 day ban + 10 warning points